Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

quitting forever

camcard

welp guys a few weeks ago I was perm banned for toxicity I already appealed and it as denied so I will never come back and I will ask for my account deleted.

camcard

You deserved it. Bye.
you prob just some kid from prime or your an 8-year-old from one of the YouTubers so I've been with this server since v1 you don't know how it feels to get banned on a server you've been playing for about 2-3 years

Last edited:

Awkwrrd

you prob just some kid from prime or your an 8-year-old from one of the YouTubers so I've been with this server since v1 you don't know how it feels to get banned on a server you've been playing for about 2-3 years
I can tell you that I'm not from Prime, and that I'm not here cause of one of those horrible YouTubers... I've been here for quite some time too. Not as long as you, but not for as short as more than half of the community. And from what I've been told about your ban, it was well deserved. Spamming stuff like that, and having that nick wasn't chill at all. It's super toxic, and you should have gotten that ban.

But yeah. If you want to continue this PM me. I don't have any interest in making the community seem even more toxic than it already seems. (Kinda too late with my last comment, but yeah.)

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
I can tell you that I'm not from Prime, and that I'm not here cause of one of those horrible YouTubers... I've been here for quite some time too. Not as long as you, but not for as short as more than half of the community. And from what I've been told about your ban, it was well deserved. Spamming stuff like that, and having that nick wasn't chill at all. It's super toxic, and you should have gotten that ban.

But yeah. If you want to continue this PM me. I don't have any interest in making the community seem even more toxic than it already seems. (Kinda too late with my last comment, but yeah.)
I wonder who you are ;3

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Welcome to the quitters club, even though you were banned you were still a vet so I'm counting you as a quitter just like me!

camcard

I was only spamming that because I lost my pick out of nowhere and they don't give a sh*t if you lose it they just say make a new one when people spend 24+ hours making the pick and mine was a op pick also i will never be remembered

WhyShouldIEver

</3 I'm sad to see you go, stay on the forums at least, okay?

See ya man.

and you are...

camcard

Hey, I'm on the forums but I never play. The community (At least the old players) is 10x more entertaining than the server gameplay.
the forums are boring for me because when I go on them there's like never any post only bugs and reports