PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

quitting for the 2nd time

Status
Not open for further replies.

camcard

so i was permabanned for dropping soup which is just bull and my appeal was denied by some *** and dropping soup isn't a good reason to get banned at all.

camcard

@JustACookie ive always hated you because you are a real *** a lot of old players hate you and you will always be my most hated staff member even tho you will prob ban me from the forums for staff disrespect

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Dropping soup is my only punishment, banned for 30 mins for asking if I could drop something like dirt during a big drop party and called annoying by amazing c:

34D

I dropped 5 full inventory’s of soup in the first v4 drop party and that’s why Amazing banned it XD

BetterThenU

@JustACookie ive always hated you because you are a real b1tch a lot of old players hate you and you will always be my most hated staff member even tho you will prob ban me from the forums for staff disrespect
Not cool JustACookie is one of the best staff members on the server let him do his job. Cookie had to ban you because in the rule book it states dropping a large amount of items second offense is a perm ban. Therefore this is a valid reason for a ban. Also you are literally lagging the server first of of all the server was coded a long time ago. The staff already have a lot to deal with your just adding on to it by lagging the server more and maybe even needing a restart, or just annoying players with full inventory’s of soup.

Last edited:

camcard

Not cool JustACookie is one of the best staff members on the server let him do his job. Amazing bans players for dropping soups so Cookie does as well he listens to his boss. That’s a valid reason for a ban you are literally lagging the server first of of all the server was coded a long time ago. The staff already have a lot to deal with your just adding on to it by lagging the server more and maybe even needing a restart, or just annoying players with full inventory’s of soup.
no he isnt he is the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.