0 Players Online

Quitting (+buncha random stuff)

• Thread starter DannyBoyGamer32
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

Just announcing I want to quit the server.
The high staff (admin, manager, dev) are awfully lazy when the server is dying and when Crainer plays they are up and rolling. Just sad!

Cyclone

Just announcing I want to quit the server.
The high staff (admin, manager, dev) are awfully lazy when the server is dying and when Crainer plays they are up and rolling. Just sad!
Saying that there lazy is kind of unfair they also need a break from time to time even if it takes a while and to be honest without them Opb v3 possibly wouldn't be out so don't so that cause it's not fair. Either way sad to see you quit although i didn't know you that much maybe we'll see you some other time on here in the future other than that take care of yourself and have a good life.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Saying that there lazy is kind of unfair they also need a break from time to time even if it takes a while and to be honest without them Opb v3 possibly wouldn't be out so don't so that cause it's not fair. Either way sad to see you quit although i didn't know you that much maybe we'll see you some other time on here in the future other than that take care of yourself and have a good life.
Just to point out, trkey hasn't been on here in three weeks, and was on Pr*me less than 2 hours ago, so no, there not just taking breaks.

Cyclone

Just to point out, trkey hasn't been on here in three weeks, and was on Pr*me less than 2 hours ago, so no, there not just taking breaks.
Well then maybe perhaps they plan to look for another admin,manager and then leave? That could be the only reason i can think of why they moved over there and why they aren't coming back here.

X

xMc

Just also to point out Trkey works with managing the higher staff team. Not the development of the server itself. That is done by the higher staff. Just letting you know

X

xMc

Well in that case the manager hasn't been on in over a week :p
It's coming up to mid year for colleges in England and Tuxx is in the England. So focusing on college would be understandable and logical from our stand point and his own

D

DannyBoyGamer32

But trkey too? Trkey's life depends on kids! The fact that he is abandoning this server until crainer plays in depressing. It has become
a cycle now!

Reset-------->New Updates-------------->Crainer plays----------------->Army of cringy Kids----------|
^-------Kids leave<----------- Staff go lazy<-------------- More cringy kids <-------------More Updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.