PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Question about staff reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9V

Can staff reports be submitted on other people's behalf? I posted a staff report here close to a week ago and nothing whatsoever has happened since. I was advised to post it here since I am banned from the Discord for no apparent reason. I think it's extremely bad practice to tell me "post it on the forums" and then not even reply to the post when you're the one being reported. So my question is this, can someone else file a report for me through Discord, where it will actually be seen by staff? Or will my post here sit and rot forever with no action being taken towards the staff member that I reported?

Can staff reports be submitted on other people's behalf? I posted a staff report here close to a week ago and nothing whatsoever has happened since. I was advised to post it here since I am banned from the Discord for no apparent reason. I think it's extremely bad practice to tell me "post it on the forums" and then not even reply to the post when you're the one being reported. So my question is this, can someone else file a report for me through Discord, where it will actually be seen by staff? Or will my post here sit and rot forever with no action being taken towards the staff member that I reported?
Hi K9V,
The best way to do a staff report is to create a ticket on discord, or to dm an admin on discord. If you need an admins discord username send me a private message through forums!

K9V

That is impossible for me since I have been banned from the Discord for several months now - as mentioned in my post. Anyway, I did submit a staff report here and no action was taken, of course. Thanks, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.