PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

QOTW (Week #22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic1Online

I can't find the block of sky that everyone's talking about so it's not great :/
In all seriousness, it's pretty fun and I accidentally sunk 4 hours into it when I had meant to be on for 30 minutes

What is everyone's first impression of Harvest Skyblock?
Skyblock is incredible, it has a strong influence of the basic skyblock, with its very own touch. My favourite part would have to be the spawn fishing feature, I can see the many hours of hard work put into it. Aside from the skyblock, the community is incredibly wholesome, and helped me get to know how to play on this server once again.

I like everything about it except the fact that if you're not in the main gang.that goes into koth, you.have no chance at living or getting anything. Also, without a rank you get no kit gear (leather armor is just trash and you will get 2.tapped)

I like everything about it except the fact that if you're not in the main gang.that goes into koth, you.have no chance at living or getting anything. Also, without a rank you get no kit gear (leather armor is just trash and you will get 2.tapped)
Also, even with the lower ranks you get meh armor every 2 DAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.