PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

QOTW (Week #13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_B

when i was 8 i went on a rock climbing trip and then slipped and fell like 40 feet and broke 5 bones and a severe weggie

Leido

I was at a summer camp 4 years ago where we learned how to sail boats, so I traveled to California for it. On the last day of the camp the instructors rented a yacht for the day and we got to have a party on it. There was a part of the yacht where the railing stopped and it opened up to a ladder. I went to lean on the railing but ended up in the ladder spot and fell forwards off of the boat into the ocean. Thankfully I had a life vest on but I had to get pulled out by one of the instructors. That experience is why I am afraid of the ocean now.

A couple of years ago I was riding in the passenger seat when we took a turn and there was a car about to hit us. My friend who was driving accidently hit the break instead of the gas. Luckily the guy who almost hit us swerved around us so we did not get hit.

BigCDG

Thank you to everyone who has responded to this weeks QOTW!

This week we have 1 winner:
1x Magic Key OR 1x Elite Key: @PanderRush

Message me on discord (BigCDG#3106) to claim your prizes!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Answers that are not related to the topic will have you disqualified from the raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.