Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

QOTW (Week #12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugitive

big cat manager
I'd have to say flight because of just how much money you'd save in terms of cars and flights and public transit

BigCDG

The superpower I have always wanted is flight. Not really because I want to get to places faster, but just to be able to fly with airplanes above the clouds sounds amazing.

nclund

i would choose being able to run really fast like the flash there is so much you can do time travel fly by moving your arms really quick or just run really fast

Flight or invisibility because if I could fly I could go anywhere I wanted and get there fast, and if I had invisibility I would be able to sneak in anywhere or be able to escape any situation.

My Superpower would have to be psychokinesis to be able to control everything from my mind. I would try to break world Records and help the community

The power to control time. With it I could have as many attempts at block rush meaning I get a guaranteed win >: ). I could also basically do anything I want, as many times as I want, whenever I want.

Time because if I had all the time in the world I can solve so many problems and if something bad does happen I can just go back in time and prevent it from ever happening

Flying or Teleportation for sure, because I love to travel and flying because I wanna be in sky just soaring away from everything. Just imagine how Peaceful and beautiful it would be.

An energy based power could be handy to allow for certain capabilities such as shielding. On the other hand electron/light manipulation may also be useful in certain circumstances. Otherwise, the power of the Holy Potato xD.

m_ridho

The power to go back in time so I can just keep going back to before i answered the question and post a different power and doing this until i have all powers

Status
Not open for further replies.