PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaov

Just started here, from Prime. It looks like if I'm going to pvp I need speed, I've seen that Lollipops give speed and jump. How can I get them? I think you need to buy the candy factory for 300 ETokens, is that true? Gonna be a while to be able to pvp, also I'm gonna be destroyed until I get sets or good gear. Anyone wanna help me out? xD

timeflies

Infamous Member
Just started here, from Prime. It looks like if I'm going to pvp I need speed, I've seen that Lollipops give speed and jump. How can I get them? I think you need to buy the candy factory for 300 ETokens, is that true? Gonna be a while to be able to pvp, also I'm gonna be destroyed until I get sets or good gear. Anyone wanna help me out? xD
Lollipops can be obtained through many things, factories, crates, freeworld spawners, /rewards, /voteshop, or /buy.you can also get other candies (Nerds, Bon bons, Laffy Taffy, and Marshmallows) you can get donor candies from the store or factories. /bm has gapples to help you out in pvp, and you can always ask players in-game for armor, some gift it and others auction it on /ah. Anyways, if you have questions feel free to ask staff ! I'm always willing to help c:

Xaov

Lollipops can be obtained through many things, factories, crates, freeworld spawners, /rewards, /voteshop, or /buy.you can also get other candies (Nerds, Bon bons, Laffy Taffy, and Marshmallows) you can get donor candies from the store or factories. /bm has gapples to help you out in pvp, and you can always ask players in-game for armor, some gift it and others auction it on /ah. Anyways, if you have questions feel free to ask staff ! I'm always willing to help c:
Thanks a LOT! One more questions, what are the effects of the candies and/or how can I find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.