Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement PvP Update!

X

xMc

In my opinion, the og candy was better now it's too overpowered and the fact I've heard that gapples aren't a thing that (in my opinion) ruined it completely. That's just my opinion I miss the simple pvp style where you only brought nerds or potatos into PvP and like 7 sets of armor. ;^) (Lastly, candy that summons mobs fighting for you? might as well call it cosmicpvp)
Nerds T3 = Gapples. The new candy is farmy but it helps you be able to fight people with more gear if they don't have the candy, also takes out hackers being able to come into pvp and just farm. Try the pvp system fully before you judge it. :)

AwesomeAgent10

Hey Candy Lovers, we've spent the past few weeks working on some PvP improvements. Under each realms spawn you will now find a delicious and awesome looking PvP arena! We hope to see some intense fights taking place as well as players making the most of their Tier 3 Candy. In addition to the PvP arenas, we've added Supply Crates! Protect the supply crate for long enough and stand a chance at receiving some awesome loot. We've also made some minor tweaks to the kits, improved chest shops and the trade feature has returned!

As always we hope the V3 update is still keeping you entertained, hopefully this content update will provide further enjoyment.

-Tuxx
Wow, The PVP Arena looks amazing! Keep up the good work Tuxx! I just hope nobody goes in there without Gobbler+ gear.. R.I.P Member gear users. But seriously, the new area is so amazing.

nationalities

I haven't even seen the arena yet but it's under spawn right? If it is then let's hope that more noobs jump! Will be much easier to get higher killstreaks now because no one jumps on the old pvp :(

nationalities

I haven't even seen the arena yet but it's under spawn right? If it is then let's hope that more noobs jump! Will be much easier to get higher killstreaks now because no one jumps on the old pvp :(

And a couple days ago, Chrissehh and I were doing parkour in spawn and I was saying that they should have a PVP arena under it.

jarl73

They are currently trying to fix all of the issues for lollipop before applying it to bubblegum.
y arent they changing it at the same time? and my friend P0ISON3D has fly will he get baned if u fly in spawn if the pvp is under it ?

Elijeh

The chest shop plugin changed. How do we make the chest shops now?
Hold an item in your hand and use /chestshop create <amount of items> <buy price> <sell price> - use 0 if you want to disable the buy or sell price. To remove a shop, use /chestshop remove. You can also view shop information using /chestshop info.