PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Probably going to get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

Well i'm most likely going to get banned i had damage indicators cos i thought it was allowed (My Friend told me) and well it was nice knowing you but goodbye

Bro the first offence is a perm ban so Rip
No one knows you have that unless you showed it in a screenshot or something, just don't use them on the server from now on and you'll be fine. We all make mistakes. If you do get banned, just appeal.

xAlphaCat

This sounds like an excuse... Anyway if I got banned or am going to get banned I'd pull up the store and buy an unban

Cyan

No one knows you have that unless you showed it in a screenshot or something, just don't use them on the server from now on and you'll be fine. We all make mistakes. If you do get banned, just appeal.
I made a video with me having damage indicators on whilst i was reporting a hacker

Cyan

This sounds like an excuse... Anyway if I got banned or am going to get banned I'd pull up the store and buy an unban
I did not create this thread as an excuse i created this thread to say i'm incredibly sorry and my friend did tell me damage indicators was allowed because eh started playing here a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.