Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

prison

camcard

so guys crainer is on a new prisoner server and he is really bad at cheating...
thank god he is never coming back

You have to give him credit for making Opblocks. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for him or Ssundee.
I feel like I'm the only one that found this server on the top prison server lists.

And for youtubers abusing. Its not a shock. Every youtuber abuses. And I mean (EVERYONE) He abuses his perms and etc so he can pump out content for his fans. Even though its unfair you have to deal with it as he has 2.5 million people to suck him off and to defend him. So you can't do anything besides watch him have an unfair advantage.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
You have to give him credit for making Opblocks. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for him or Ssundee.
I feel like I'm the only one that found this server on the top prison server lists.

And for youtubers abusing. Its not a shock. Every youtuber abuses. And I mean (EVERYONE) He abuses his perms and etc so he can pump out content for his fans. Even though its unfair you have to deal with it as he has 2.5 million people to suck him off and to defend him. So you can't do anything besides watch him have an unfair advantage.
I was gonna bring up Ssundee's old prison videos because he did everything legit, only exploiting what other players could exploit, but then I realized that attention spans have gone way down. Ssundee's prison videos were what got me into prison servers, the gamemode I played even before minigames. Ssundee's videos were him basically cheating the system, that's what kept people interested. Crainer can't do that, Crainer has to produce content that appeals to those kids who can't appreciate a mining montage or just straight up grinding, which is why he has to cheat in the money.
I still don't like Crainer but I can get where he's coming from.

camcard

I was gonna bring up Ssundee's old prison videos because he did everything legit, only exploiting what other players could exploit, but then I realized that attention spans have gone way down. Ssundee's prison videos were what got me into prison servers, the gamemode I played even before minigames. Ssundee's videos were him basically cheating the system, that's what kept people interested. Crainer can't do that, Crainer has to produce content that appeals to those kids who can't appreciate a mining montage or just straight up grinding, which is why he has to cheat in the money.
I still don't like Crainer but I can get where he's coming from.
I also like ssundee's old prison videos it's what got me in to prisons but he did it fair and now he played a stupid skyblock server also crainer only got famous from ssundee recording with him

camcard

well be should at least trying to hide he's cheating soon the server he's playing on will be killed because of him like opblocks