Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Post Farm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Hello
Today I will be talking about post farm I think STAFF is misusing the lock because people are trying to say something and it's like your cuting Somone off in irl.
Now don't get me wrong some post farming is bad.

eZMutes

Hello
Today I will be talking about post farm I think STAFF is misusing the lock because people are trying to say something and it's like your cuting Somone off in irl.
Now don't get me wrong some post farming is bad.
They usually lock it for a good reason, just go to forum games and look at the post farm there, its disgraceful.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Locking a thread is to prevent further post farming. Most of the time, I lock a thread when I see the topic of a thread has gone completely off topic.
Quoting directely from the rules,

The term “post farming” refers to a player commenting or creating a thread with a useless, short, or irrelevant post on a thread.
If a post goes way off topic of the current topic of a thread that counts for posts, it can be considered post farming.
For example, I recently locked this thread for post farming. The thread went from an appeal to who is the best pvper and then where someone lived. Completely off topic and multiple offenses of post farming in that thread and to prevent further post farming, I locked the thread.

If a person wishes to continue their chat with someone, they can go to the Extra Section or start a conversation because this does not count for post.

Jer

Locking a thread is to prevent further post farming. Most of the time, I lock a thread when I see the topic of a thread has gone completely off topic.
Quoting directely from the rules,

If a post goes way off topic of the current topic of a thread that counts for posts, it can be considered post farming.
For example, I recently locked this thread for post farming. The thread went from an appeal to who is the best pvper and then where someone lived. Completely off topic and multiple offenses of post farming in that thread and to prevent further post farming, I locked the thread.

If a person wishes to continue their chat with someone, they can go to the Extra Section or start a conversation because this does not count for post.
I am sorry I haven't read the rules for a while I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.