JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

"The hype begins! Here's a little sneak peek of whats to come."
- OPBlocks Twitter, October 10th, 2016.

It's been more than a month already. When is the update coming? I believe the players of OPBlocks deserve a less vague answer than "soon", or "please be patient, we are working on it". There shouldn't be an update so large that it would take more than a month to finish.

-

Suggestions.

A suggestion was accepted, September 26th, to add "Disagree Ratings". No ratings? It literally takes 10-20 minutes to implement this. The idea of a Forum Favicon was suggested more than 2 months ago, and is still not on the forums yet.

And the list goes on.

Why?

Correct they were once a part of OpBlocks, also the staff is planning big things to come just need to be patient they want to make the update the best it can be.
That's what the Staff Team said on v.1. "Be patient. It's going to be an amazing update."Although they couldn't do about it, because Alex didn't tell them what would happen, we never got an update. We got a merge because @trkey didn't get enough money.

fox

View attachment 534
Disagree ratings were thing but I think they removed it.
I know they were a thing and they were removed. Then someone suggested for it to be re-implemented and it got accepted.
Correct they were once a part of OpBlocks, also the staff is planning big things to come just need to be patient they want to make the update the best it can be.
Lol, stop lying to yourself. It's been more than a month.

Elijeh

The administrative team have been working their butts off for the update.

As McPathos stated in another thread:
Just going to clarify we have been working a lot on the update but there's only so much we can do. Guna miss the ogs tho
I can speak for the people working on it, they're is a lot of work being done and obstacles have had to be overcome and a lot of testing aswell. It's not as simple as prime updates etc, there isn't a big group dedicated for updating the server unlike
Prime. There is only so much we(Tuxx kish etc) can do. Trust me you're my the only one wanting it to come quicker
There hasn't been much activity on Twitter & such because of the development of the update.

Suggestions that have been accepted & haven't been added previously will be added in the future. They will most likely be added when the update releases, or a little bit after the update releases.

Patience is hard, even for me, but you just have to hang in there! Don't let the hype train die!

I'm going to lock this thread now, but if you have any more questions then feel free to start a conversation with me.

ShiroHibikii

Regarding the update, I have repeated many times in the past that the developer team isn't large and it's hard to create such a big update with very few people. Not to mention the developers have lives and have other work to do other than working on our server. Our staff team is nowhere near as big or as efficient as trkey's other server but bear in mind we are anticipating it as much as you guys do.

OG wise, it's their choice whether or not they have the patience for it. I have patience, but trust me the patience is running out but I am really trying.

As for the Disagree ratings part, if I recall, they added it for about a week but then removed it because it was spreading negativity. I could be wrong here but that's my hypothesis on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.