Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

@ Pathos

soyup

I'm gonna miss you a **** ton Pathos, I'm not kidding, I don't think TS will ever be the same. You were honestly my favorite staff member (hope no one gets offended), and I think my first friend here on OPB. I'll miss the moments when we were the kings of PvP, destroying teams of 3-5 together. But what I loved most was the banter in TS, those moments I'll never forget, like the 5th grade bukaki, my voice cracks, and the roasts. The karaoke was the best tho, voice cracks everywhere ahahhahahah. I hope you come back on when the update releases, I'd love to play with you again.

@McPathos

X

xMc

I won't be back for the update. For me with what i know about the update and the key parts i want to know isn't enough to make me come back. I don't care about the update as such more as the community. Il still be on ts from time to time playing CS or OW since I'm going to go back to CS it think. Staffing i enjoy doing but i realise the social part of it isn't my thing. You have my SC so il play OW with you or something ;P Also not going to do a thread just a status This applies to all people wanting an explanation id rather not cause any drama more than i have. and @Tuxx you promised you`d do something to my lollipop plot. You know what i mean by this so please keep it as is. ;3