Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Parkour - rework

In the current state of the game, I think parkour (/warp parkour, not custom parkour) is a very underutilized topic and a waste of potential. There are a lot of changes I think it would need to become a better part of the game and a nice addition. Firstly, there needs to be a command to see which parkour you've already claimed rewards for, without having to beat the entire parkour to do so. Furthermore, I think the ratings (hard, medium, and easy) are off. Even the hard parkour often don't have a single challenging jump. Lastly, There needs to me more variety. Currently, every parkour is the same bland mix of the same colors and jumps. I think a system where players can submit their own parkour (like manacube) would benefit the game a lot.

ChrisClassics

I would love to see a feature where a player may submit his/her own parkour course for a chance to have said course implemented.

However, may I suggest posting this in the "suggestions" subforum as to better gain the attention of the players who want features like this.

I also agree that this could be a great addition (or rather, revision) to the server. Perhaps instead of three ratings each course could be rated by players on a larger scale (something like hypixels system for rating builds in build batter, just with difficulty rather than how good a build is.).