Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

oVo recruitment

Do you think you can beat me in a 1v1?

• Total voters
P

Podsea

oVo is a good gang overall with me as the leader, we PvP, mine, spend money, build, etc.

Requirements
Mine 20+
Or prestige
Must be decent at PvP
Preferably have a rank
Be kind
Don't get too salty

You will get
Backup in PvP
75m a day from me
oVo plot access
A lot of help overall
Free armour, candy and more

To ally
Decent gang
Or money

Extras

Right now I have a gang kd of 200, and a player kd of 23.
If you can kill me, you can join.

Thanks for reading
~HailPodsea

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I'm not mine 25+ cos I don't care about mining but I have enough picks/Armour sets to bring me to 25+

Somewhat decent at pvp

IGN: DoNotPvP

If this gang will be a srs one with maximum of ten deaths the Next i will join.

If it's not a srs pvp gang then ally( but I think we are already allied)

Chomper rank

BazerKing

Mine: 24, (I can rank up but who cares)

IGN: BazerKing

PVP: I am a good PvPer, not a pro like Podsea but I can kill CandyPrince geared people with only Muncher Gear...

How beef I can be: If you trigger me, I will kinda get beefy with you... But then it will end after a day or so. But I am chill overall.

Why I want to join: I want to join because I need active players who are good at PVP that can ally with me... Sometimes being alone at PVP makes me feel lonely D: I also want decent armor which is one of your benefits because I always PVP With horrible Muncher gear, ugh...
And I also want some money, :3 and that is basically it... I hope I get accepted!

WARNING: It's not really a warning but I am already in a gang, so please ally me...

Rizuri

Infamous Member

PVP: I am a good PvPer, not a pro like Podsea but I can kill CandyPrince geared people with only Muncher Gear...

How beef I can be: If you trigger me, I will kinda get beefy with you... But then it will end after a day or so. But I am chill overall.

Why I want to join: I want to join because I need active players who are good at PVP that can ally with me... Sometimes being alone at PVP makes me feel lonely D: I also want decent armor which is one of your benefits because I always PVP With horrible Muncher gear, ugh...
And I also want some money, :3 and that is basically it... I hope I get accepted!

WARNING: It's not really a warning but I am already in a gang, so please ally me...
Lmao u are not a goodpvper I remember 1v3ing u and some other noobs

P

Podsea

Bazer let's be honest here, your not good. And don't come back saying something like you got a 100+ ks, mostly cause we were both getting kills on those no armor people that day.
MeRightHere don't be rude to Bazer, you've just come back so don't act like a god already.

P

Podsea

Post your /level and I will think, I can give you candy lord armour if you're good.

BazerKing

Post your /level and I will think, I can give you candy lord armour if you're good.
Ok, here it is... Btw thanks for being nice, and for the others... I only got a 100 KillStreak because I killed people with no armor at PVP, but what can I do? There are no people that actually have a brain to wear armor except for a few. And LuckyCommander, you are decent at PVP. But I can still kill you in duels... (No Offense)