1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Our Future

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Resilience, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goddessics

Goddessics Well-Known Member

I never said to talk to me. I want him to but I never told him to. He’s new. Im giving him time. Also, i don’t think that Cookie was involved in this, and how it relates to anything. So please, stay on topic.

I agree with you, Luigi is great. He’s nice and understands what’s going on and how to fix it. He also talks to all the different staff and organizes most events. I never hated him.

Gosh, I take my message back ig?

Sorry, I didn’t make myself clear. I meant regular endermans. Naturally spawning in the end? Will enderman eye things be sellable? Will echests be available? Will silverfish spawners have a meaning? (Strongholds). So a lot of these things can lead onto others. I’m kinda just questioning what will actually happen to the rare stuff.

2. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Senior Member

I'm liking this, with new additions, hopefully people will actually stay this version.. anyways, we'll see how this goes, and if opb actually becomes interesting again, possible Piggeh staff return?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Madara_

Madara_ Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Looking forward to this update.

4. Lefky10

Lefky10 Member

These new updates sound awesome! Can't wait to see them!

5. Wedek

Wedek Active Member

Looks good, hope you can get this content pushed out. Also, nice to add back the v1 Ranchers, however I dont even know if there are that many v1 players left beside staff :thonk:

highkey tho best player point for the server is 60 players imo, way more enjoyable for me than 300 crainer fangirls spamming "owo candy king!!!" in the chat, and speaking of that when is the set date crainer will be joining?

#25 Wedek, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
  6. _Sil3ntWolF_

_Sil3ntWolF_ Member

Im sad to see Amazing go, but i'm glad that someone like you has taken his spot.

7. OfficialFood

OfficialFood Well-Known Member

i mean hopefully you can revive this dump but one tip. listen to the community, you can see amazing's flaws. you can look back at what literally every play said and he didn't decide to listen at all. interact with the community, don't play on here just for money, make the gamemodes more fair to players who don't have hundreds of dollars to waste on a block game. don't go adding trash updates and ignoring the patches all players are begging for. the server went downhill too fast for players to comprehend leading in what we're at today. if you want to actually do something to change this server, find someone who can advertise, a decent youtuber maybe. don't follow in the footsteps of someone else, don't only want money out of this. interact with the community some of the time, listen to the community. if you don't want to listen to the community, and all you care about is money please quit and make it quicker than amazing.

8. LightningSenpaii

9. Mutah

Mutah Dedicated Member

10. 34D

34D Senior Member

are bans reset ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. OgMinisuga

OgMinisuga Active Member

Nice update love to see things added to the server but just a quick question, for the new candy "jolly ranchers" it can mine in a 3x3 area when used but you can only use candy in pvp so far....

12. OfficialFood

OfficialFood Well-Known Member

Don't get your hopes up guys. This might just be the only time you can be toxic, we never know if the server is actually going to rise back up ;)

13. HyzukiV2

HyzukiV2 Active Member

Maybe

14. JustMe03

JustMe03 Senior Member

You do realise they can just change that

15. DarkLord

DarkLord New Member

I dunno about this new manager, but we'll see. @Resilience you have a huge mess to clean up in OPB I hope you are ready for this buttload of work heading your way.

16. ElvenRider

ElvenRider Active Member

This actually looks promising, doubt I'll have as much fun with it as I did with v1, but I might take a look for more than a day, let's see how it goes.

EDIT: Resilience, would be great if you could resurrect this mess, doubt it's possible, but it would be cool.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. OgMinisuga

OgMinisuga Active Member

I know they have been working hard on the survival gamemode, but instead of that, can we have skyblocks instead? Because im pretty sure that people want skyblocks more than survival.

18. Noxiously

Noxiously New Member

goddessex is my girlfriend and im so well known on minecraft so stop hahaha im famous

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Brawler

Brawler New Member

I just hope you fix an purchase support I made that amazing never even looked at

20. WizardStakes

WizardStakes Member

Im glad to see the server progressing :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.