Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Our Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goddessics

Tori your such a meme. First of all, your not that well known, if he wants to talk to v1 players that actually knows stuff- it wouldn’t be you. The only reason your known is because of Cookie, you didn’t earn your reputation through your own merits.

Second of all, Luigi is the one that needs to be communicating with the community. And before you start flaming Luigi, he’s possibly one of the best staff I’ve ever seen. He’s not biased and does his job extremely well.

Third of all, dates are never given due to unexpected complications that could always arise and push the dates back. Instead of giving false hope, they’ll wait until they are certain the server can be released.

Fourth of all, Amazing is Amazing. Resilience is someone completely different, you never know- he might be an amazing staff. Before you start flaming, actually wait to flame him off his actions.

Fifth, he’s new? What is he supposed to do? Know the server in and out when he’s been here for what? Less than a week? Use your head tori ffs and stop flaming.
I never said to talk to me. I want him to but I never told him to. He’s new. Im giving him time. Also, i don’t think that Cookie was involved in this, and how it relates to anything. So please, stay on topic.

I agree with you, Luigi is great. He’s nice and understands what’s going on and how to fix it. He also talks to all the different staff and organizes most events. I never hated him.

Gosh, I take my message back ig?

Each free world (Normal, Nether, and End) will all have their own unique boss. The vanilla world boss will be an Iron Golem, the nether boss will be a Wither, and the end boss will be an Enderman. Each will have different abilities and work in a similar way to the current Iron Golem boss in the Nether free world

He clearly said "Will"
Sorry, I didn’t make myself clear. I meant regular endermans. Naturally spawning in the end? Will enderman eye things be sellable? Will echests be available? Will silverfish spawners have a meaning? (Strongholds). So a lot of these things can lead onto others. I’m kinda just questioning what will actually happen to the rare stuff.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I'm liking this, with new additions, hopefully people will actually stay this version.. anyways, we'll see how this goes, and if opb actually becomes interesting again, possible Piggeh staff return?!?!

dake

Looks good, hope you can get this content pushed out. Also, nice to add back the v1 Ranchers, however I dont even know if there are that many v1 players left beside staff :thonk:

highkey tho best player point for the server is 60 players imo, way more enjoyable for me than 300 crainer fangirls spamming "owo candy king!!!" in the chat, and speaking of that when is the set date crainer will be joining?

Last edited:

OfficialFood

i mean hopefully you can revive this dump but one tip. listen to the community, you can see amazing's flaws. you can look back at what literally every play said and he didn't decide to listen at all. interact with the community, don't play on here just for money, make the gamemodes more fair to players who don't have hundreds of dollars to waste on a block game. don't go adding trash updates and ignoring the patches all players are begging for. the server went downhill too fast for players to comprehend leading in what we're at today. if you want to actually do something to change this server, find someone who can advertise, a decent youtuber maybe. don't follow in the footsteps of someone else, don't only want money out of this. interact with the community some of the time, listen to the community. if you don't want to listen to the community, and all you care about is money please quit and make it quicker than amazing.

SmolTinyBean

Hey guys!

First off, you might be wondering why I'm writing this post rather than @Amazing. After quite a long time, Amazing has decided to step down from his position at OPBlocks for reasons I'll leave him to explain, meaning that I'll be taking over all of his responsibilities effective immediately. With the help of our wonderful staff team, I'm going to do my best to push the servers player count up in the hundreds as it used to be. At this point, you're probably wondering what we're going to do in order to achieve this - I've broken the remaining areas of this post into Factions, Prison, and Survival, find information regarding each of those below.

Factions will be the first of our gamemodes to reset, the date of which will be announced in a post soon to follow with full information regarding all the features, bug fixes, map details, etc. After going through countless pages of suggestions, here's what we have planned in terms of content updates for the next map.

Bosses
Currently, the only boss available for purchase is the wicked witch boss. From the next map onwards, we plan to have several new bosses available - without too many teasers, one will summon a zombie horde and one will trap you in an ice cage from time to time.

Duels
Similar to Prison, you'll soon be able to duel other players to decide who's the better fighter! These will be duels where you have the same kits, effects, enchantments, etc, with the ability to place wagers on who will win. To send a duel request, both players must be at spawn with an empty inventory.

Trading
Want to sell something to another player safely? You'll be able to trade items or money via a simple GUI rather than risk items despawning or a player stealing them from you.

Custom Enchantments
After talking with both players and the staff team, it seems that there's certain game-breaking enchantments currently as well as some much needed ones added. This next reset will have enchantments such as Berserk removed, non pvp-enchants added, and the overall cost of custom enchantments decreased.

Titles
Show yourself off in chat with our brand new title system! You'll be able to see a full list of titles in the reset post, however a few to mention would be "EZ", "<3", "FTOP", and "Savage".

May Chest
It seems like the Monthly Chest on the store hasn't been updated in quite a while. With the next reset, the May Chest will be available with tons of new and revamped loot.

Blackmarket Rework
The blackmarket currently doesn't serve too much of a purpose on Factions, it'll be reworked to contain tons of new items such as Tags, Genbuckets, EXP Bombs, Money Pouches, and more!

Bugs
We're aware of the bugs currently present, and will work our hardest to get them all fixed for next map. If I listed each and every single planned bug fix this post would go on for way too long, however a complete list will be in the reset post.

Prison will follow Factions in a reset the week after, read below to find the content updates happening! Similar to Factions, a full post will be released closer to the actual reset with extensive details.

Pets
Your concerns have been heard regarding full inventories! Pets will have their own separate backpacks when necessary to carry items dropped for you instead of putting it directly into your inventory. This means that shift-right-clicking the Boxer or Panda pet will open a GUI with all of the items collected for you.

Vote Parties
Every time 200 votes have been reached, a vote party on the server will begin. This will give every player on the server loot far better than normal voting rewards.

Bosses Rework
Each free world (Normal, Nether, and End) will all have their own unique boss. The vanilla world boss will be an Iron Golem, the nether boss will be a Wither, and the end boss will be an Enderman. Each will have different abilities and work in a similar way to the current Iron Golem boss in the Nether free world.

End Dimension

Similar to the current two free worlds, Prestige 4 (or 5) will have access to a new world, the end dimension. This will have a 5k x 5k border and have a boss similar to the other two worlds.

Candy
For those of you that have stuck around since OPBlocks v1, we'll be adding back a candy that hasn't made an appearance in a while. Introducing... Jolly Ranchers. Jolly Ranchers will mine in a 3x3 area for you when used.

Trails
Similar to the current Factions map, you'll soon be able to unlock trails! These are particles that are constantly around you/follow you around, they'll make you look cool to everyone around you.

May Chest

It seems like the Monthly Chest on the store hasn't been updated in quite a while. With the next reset, the May Chest will be available with tons of new and revamped loot.

Bugs

We're aware of the bugs currently present, and will work our hardest to get them all fixed for next map. If I listed each and every single planned bug fix this post would go on for way too long, however a complete list will be in the reset post.

I haven't looked too deeply into the state of Survival at the time I'm writing this post, however from the people I've spoken to regarding it, it seems to be mostly done. Once the Prison and Factions resets are out of the way, survival will follow as a brand new gamemode. More details about this will be out at a much closer time to release, which is weeks and weeks away.

Note: The list above for Factions and Prison is by no means comprehensive, content is subject to be added at any time from now to the reset, check the actual reset posts for complete details!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post, and thank you to everyone that has stuck around OPBlocks for this long. We won't disappoint, stay tuned for our new resets (with advertisement of course ;)...).

Best Regards,
Resilience

Nice update love to see things added to the server but just a quick question, for the new candy "jolly ranchers" it can mine in a 3x3 area when used but you can only use candy in pvp so far....

OfficialFood

Don't get your hopes up guys. This might just be the only time you can be toxic, we never know if the server is actually going to rise back up ;)

J

JustMe03

Nice update love to see things added to the server but just a quick question, for the new candy "jolly ranchers" it can mine in a 3x3 area when used but you can only use candy in pvp so far....
You do realise they can just change that

Cluck

I dunno about this new manager, but we'll see. @Resilience you have a huge mess to clean up in OPB I hope you are ready for this buttload of work heading your way.

BasiliskHill

This actually looks promising, doubt I'll have as much fun with it as I did with v1, but I might take a look for more than a day, let's see how it goes.

EDIT: Resilience, would be great if you could resurrect this mess, doubt it's possible, but it would be cool.

SmolTinyBean

I know they have been working hard on the survival gamemode, but instead of that, can we have skyblocks instead? Because im pretty sure that people want skyblocks more than survival.

I never said to talk to me. I want him to but I never told him to. He’s new. Im giving him time. Also, i don’t think that Cookie was involved in this, and how it relates to anything. So please, stay on topic.

I agree with you, Luigi is great. He’s nice and understands what’s going on and how to fix it. He also talks to all the different staff and organizes most events. I never hated him.

Gosh, I take my message back ig?

Sorry, I didn’t make myself clear. I meant regular endermans. Naturally spawning in the end? Will enderman eye things be sellable? Will echests be available? Will silverfish spawners have a meaning? (Strongholds). So a lot of these things can lead onto others. I’m kinda just questioning what will actually happen to the rare stuff.
goddessex is my girlfriend and im so well known on minecraft so stop hahaha im famous

Status
Not open for further replies.