Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement OPBlocks V8 is NOW LIVE!

Affixes

YAY i got scammed of my /fly !
Just make a purchase report and we can sort you out.

Imagine spending total £500 on your rank for it to be reduced to not even 80 yikes
Don't understand your comment. Every player received their rank back (+ an upgrade to the next available one). We adjusted the prices but this doesn't mean anything about how much the rank is worth. Player's didn't pay £500, there was always a 80% SALE as this was a past business strategy.

From the first 5 minutes on I see that lots of the features feels like prime and there seems to be no individuality.

3/10 right now for me.
Yeesh

Edit: Most of the features
Every Minecraft server is similar in some way or another. People criticize that OPB is a copy/paste of Prime but this isn't true. It is managed by the same company so obviously we would use pre-existing software available on our other networks. But it's not a simple copy and paste.

Wait so do I go to purchase support for my missing /freeworld, /nether, /rename, /fix, & destroyer rank ?
Yes. Make a support request and we can sort you out.

Awesome server! I love the unique content and welcoming community!

Thanks affixes :3
Loving the changes and looking forward to playing on the server once again!
Glad you're enjoying it!

xFlied

Dedicated Member
oh no OPB got sprayed by "rank b gone" again.
except balancing 100 ranks is practically impossible (so merging ranks is a good thing) and command transfers are probably hard to do since plugins change.
Most of you will never have to go through the prime merge and v2 release purchase supports
where are my baked potatoes
WHERE ARE MY DAMN BAKED POTATOES

least I didn't lose a non-discounted virgin $700 candyking for the chad $30 hoarder

xMc

Just make a purchase report and we can sort you out.
Don't understand your comment. Every player received their rank back (+ an upgrade to the next available one). We adjusted the prices but this doesn't mean anything about how much the rank is worth. Player's didn't pay £500, there was always a 80% SALE as this was a past business strategy.
In total I have spent over £500 on ranks prior to the update over 2 accounts. All have been direct upgrades with no sales added on. This was from version 2 to current. That's what I'm saying. I bought destroyer when it was £125 no sale, then bought Candyprince for extra £60 aswell then CandyWarrior for another £60 at the time and another £60 for Candylord.
Then I purchased CandyKing for another £50 and this was over 2 accounts.

OfficialFood

In total I have spent over £500 on ranks prior to the update over 2 accounts. All have been direct upgrades with no sales added on. This was from version 2 to current. That's what I'm saying. I bought destroyer when it was £125 no sale, then bought Candyprince for extra £60 aswell then CandyWarrior for another £60 at the time and another £60 for Candylord.
Then I purchased CandyKing for another £50 and this was over 2 accounts.
L?