Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement OPBlocks | v7 Release (Saturday, December 8 at 3 PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the trailer was great nice job Aoros! Am especially excited for the weekly updates and cells system. I do have one question tho, will cells replace plots or will they just exist along side plots?

Last edited:

angyma

Incredible stuff. Super excited to be apart of the staff team coming around to this release. Definitely hope to see many players return and new join for the first time. Good luck to those planning to play hardcore ;)

ShiroHibikii

This is far more what I expected, and I'm actually glad. I'll probably be spending most of my time in Hardcore now, would love to have some challenge.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Wait Aoros I have a qn about the ranks. So will our current paid ranks be transferred to both servers or only one of our choice or will it just be OP Prison.And if it happens to be just OP prison could we transfer it to Hardcore instead?

ShiroHibikii

Wait Aoros I have a qn about the ranks. So will our current paid ranks be transferred to both servers or only one of our choice or will it just be OP Prison.And if it happens to be just OP prison could we transfer it to Hardcore instead?
I would like some confirmation about this as well.

LoliAni

wasnt planning on coming back, but the video changed my mind. Hope we can transfer ranks tho cuz if so ill be grinding hardcore

timeflies

Infamous Member
I would like some confirmation about this as well.

All ranks are transferred to OP Prison, and Faction ranks are still with server Factions (which no longer exists). We will probably come out with a way for users to transfer their ranks but in the meantime, you'll only have your rank on OP Prison.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
All ranks are transferred to OP Prison, and Faction ranks are still with server Factions (which no longer exists). We will probably come out with a way for users to transfer their ranks but in the meantime, you'll only have your rank on OP Prison.
That is pretty disappointing I have to say as I was looking forward to play hardcore without any interest in OP whatsoever so I do hope they provide a method of transferring ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.