PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement OPBlocks V5 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMc

Feelsbadman when you have duties on another server at the exact time of launch -.- But I will see the update and rate from there ingame >.<

KaosLord

Feelsbadman when you have duties on another server at the exact time of launch -.- But I will see the update and rate from there ingame >.<
Ditto dude

Can't wait to participate on this season of OPBlocks. Good luck to those players who are going for the top prestige. As well as try out some of the new features that have been added

Will be sure to report any bugs/glitches to @Chrissehh directly ;)

ShiroHibikii

Very nice changes, not sure if I will be actively participating in the battle of top prestige again since Warframe is getting their major update this week as well. But I will definitely take the time to come on. I don't see myself even winning the Top Prestige just because i'm practically a retired nolifer xd.

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
  • Coin Flip, Rocks Paper Scissors & Jackpot have been added as new gambling options.
Sumo
We have added a brand new mini-game called Sumo. The objective of this mini-game is to knock your opponent off of the platform into the water, the first person to do this three times in a single match will win. We have 3 beautiful arenas and an ELO system set up for this mini-game, and prizes will be rewarded to the top 3 players with the most elo every month. Click here to watch StimpyPvP play this mini-game on a different server.
Added back /rename, only can be used on gear & tools.
love u <3

hype
ps if this is good nathan might return full time (;, and be active too !

xMc

Very nice changes, not sure if I will be actively participating in the battle of top prestige again since Warframe is getting their major update this week as well. But I will definitely take the time to come on. I don't see myself even winning the Top Prestige just because i'm practically a retired nolifer xd.
we can join and go for it together ;) easy

xFlied

Dedicated Member
wait you play warframe

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Bit of a late response, but I'm really excited about all these awesome things that will be added! Thank you for making me feel special by using my suggestion as well :3 Anyways, really looking forward to Saturday!

Wammy2

Just curious as to whether I or not it’s playboy to tag Admins and stuff now? I’ve been seeing a lot of people do it now

o3o
I don't see how that would be playboy anyway I was just tagging people who I thought have been really involved in bring V5 ti us.

xMc

good luck- i have some people that are gonna be working for me eks dee
Ow it's more of something we'll do for fun, me and kry normally mine for around 15-17 hours a time since it's what we enjoy >.< we don't really care about going for #1 Xd

dake

Ow it's more of something we'll do for fun, me and kry normally mine for around 15-17 hours a time since it's what we enjoy >.< we don't really care about going for #1 Xd
well, tbh I don't know if anythings after 20- because Amazing didn't add any rewards after p20 xd

Status
Not open for further replies.