Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Opblocks V3 Gang.

Hello there, i am Rtul and i was thinking of created a gang on opblocks v3 of course this would be a pvp gang considering thats what i do mostly. The gang name will be either "Intercept" "Intercepted" or maybe a completely different name such as "Uprising" or "Vortex" unless someone gives me any better suggestions i will more then likely be choosing one of these. Now the main reason i made this thread is because i was wondering if there was any good papers that would like to join me if not i will respect you the same (obviously) but if i see you... No mercy! See you later

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Vortex was a gang in V1 so nah intercept sounds good. Is this gonna be a legit gang or just one of the dumb ones?like in V1 where deaths mattered and what not?

Vortex was a gang in V1 so nah intercept sounds good. Is this gonna be a legit gang or just one of the dumb ones?like in V1 where deaths mattered and what not?
I would like this gang to be a serious gang or as you say a 'legit' gang and yes deaths will more then likely matter. as well as pvp skills in archery and combat.

X

xMc

Well I was guna make one \_[>~<]_/ but if you want to make one/join sure ;3 I did have the best gang on cara

i would love to join and i'm a good pvper.
you can do like a test, if someone wants to join the gang duel him and if you think his a good pvper you will let him join.
so if you like this idea lets duel and see if i can join :D

X

xMc

i would love to join and i'm a good pvper.
you can do like a test, if someone wants to join the gang duel him and if you think his a good pvper you will let him join.
so if you like this idea lets duel and see if i can join :D
RTUL is banned in game now :/