Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks Server Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy review~ You can change between realms with /server btw. :3
Wow, thanks I didnt know that!
I don't like when kids do "server reviewes" so I'm not gonna watch it.

But I bet it's a good review doe ;)
xD Its cringy lel
This is cute! Hope to see more of these x3
Thanks! I'll try!
Erm, nice review I guess. I hope to see more soon!
Thank you!
This is interesting, to say the least. Nice video and would love to see more of this.
Hope you continue with this
Hope this also gets OPBlocks at least a bit more publicity

Hope that I stop using the word hope that much
Hope so!

Oh shoo-

WhyShouldIEver

^ Man you guys are rude, he's promoting the server in a positive way. It doesn't matter if the commentary sucked, he's trying his best to promote great servers that maybe don't get a lot of love.

I think this is a great review, keep doing these please!

Owl

Dedicated Member
^ Man you guys are rude, he's promoting the server in a positive way. It doesn't matter if the commentary sucked, he's trying his best to promote great servers that maybe don't get a lot of love.

I think this is a great review, keep doing these please!
"promote great servers" kek this server isn't great its average, it doesn't deserve the amount of players it has.

WhyShouldIEver

"promote great servers" kek this server isn't great its average, it doesn't deserve the amount of players it has.
See, this is what I'm talking about. If you want to play on this server and enjoy it, don't call it 'average'. If it was average you would have left and played on a different prison server, but instead you stayed here. If the reason you are staying is because of your friends that are staying here, try to convince them to leave with you because we honestly don't need people who are just constantly negative. We want a non-toxic community, and we can never achieve that if we are acting like 'that'. Just try and be a little more positive.

Owl

Dedicated Member
See, this is what I'm talking about. If you want to play on this server and enjoy it, don't call it 'average'. If it was average you would have left and played on a different prison server, but instead you stayed here. If the reason you are staying is because of your friends that are staying here, try to convince them to leave with you because we honestly don't need people who are just constantly negative. We want a non-toxic community, and we can never achieve that if we are acting like 'that'. Just try and be a little more positive.
Kek you are toxic lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.