1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

OPBlocks OP Factions Release

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Amazing, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNoteGT

TheNoteGT Member

Please don't allow insiding. I like having a solid team of friendly people. The main reason i chose this server to play factions on is because i couldn't be scammed by people. Especially since i have spent real life money on the game. I wouldn't want my own team stealing it all

• Like Like x 1
  2. OfficialFood

OfficialFood Senior Member

"I have a solid team of friendly people". Therefore, your worries about being insided by your factions shouldn't exist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TheNoteGT

TheNoteGT Member

Yes, but we are only good friends because insiding isn't allowed. my point is, we didn't know each other before and if insiding was allowed then we wouldn't have a solid team of friendly people.

4. TheNoteGT

TheNoteGT Member

If insiding was going to be allowed, it should have been done before the map started. You can't suddenly add insiding, it changes the whole dynamic of the game. The server would be a mess if insiding was suddenly enabled. (not saying I think insiding should be allowed next season). Also there would be more people getting angry and annoyed at the game, especially if they have spent real money on stuff then their faction members straight away just steal it. I Beg, don't allow insiding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.