0 Players Online

OPBlocks News Report #5

Is Jerr post farming?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyShouldIEver

-

I'm back in the business! After @Jerr created his own (semi) news report, I decided to now make my own. Hope you guys enjoy it!

-

JERR'S RANT IS NOW DELETED

-

OPBlocks V3 has been due to release very soon. And, as you know, I have been predicting new updates and spreading numerous amounts of rumors. Most of these rumors were correct! Some, not (like marriages). Well, I have another prediction. I think that this is not all that they will be giving to us. It has been to long and so many people have quit due to the lack of updates, and they barely come out with any outstanding products (of the update). They're will be more, and if there isn't, then some (not all) of the staff needs to work harder. Not much is getting done.

-

Zapexy has concluded that he never wants to become staff again, he doesn't feel like he wants to be apart of the group. There fore, saying "Zapexy is going to be staff again!" and "He deserves manager!" isn't really going to be a productive amount of your own time. Rest in piece - Zapexy.

-

80% of previously resigned staff has committed to being apart of the staff team once again by applying for helper (note that some of these resigned staff members applications have recently been accepted). This includes, @BabeElijah , @RawrWithRose and @(used to have thisname)Horah. Welcome back!

-

@Nervesh is no longer staff, yet has the tag and perms of a regular staff member. This needs to be fixed and dealt with.

-

Happy birthday to:

@emeraldtherat @JAMESWITH03 @tintinkk and @WittyDoesGaming ! Happy birthday you guys!

-

Welcome:

@spakilemax and @Bayaromax !

-

Well that's all I have for you today guys!
Peace!

~WhyShouldIEver

Last edited:
Don't you love post farming. Include the OPblocks is getting lesser and lesser in population. And Happy Birthday players that were happy birthdayed.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
btw it's opbv2.1 not v3

and

good job not copy and pasting like Jerr did, he needs to stop post farming ;-; there's an off-topic section for a reason.

btw it's opbv2.1 not v3

and

good job not copy and pasting like Jerr did, he needs to stop post farming ;-; there's an off-topic section for a reason.
ON Twiter it said OPBLocksV3. Check twitter if you have it. If not, I'll send a picture.
Thanks for the hate. I don't try to post farm. I have been lately but I regret it. It's only a fourm. Just stop hating on me because I just made a little semi thing.

Thanks,
You caused me to resign.
'Lets not blame people and also he's trying, to state his opinions. I don't agree or disagree, just speaking as devil's advocate.

Jerreinemy

-

I'm back in the business! After @Jerr created his own (semi) news report, I decided to now make my own. Hope you guys enjoy it!

-

Jerr has been accused of post farming many times, this includes posting on Global threads all the time without posting on Off-Topic, creating unnecessary news reports by copying and pasting twitter news feeds, commenting on staff applications "Staff apps are closed", and using 4-5 worded posts on any non-off-topic threads. If you think this guy is post farming, please answer in the poll above you.
Note: Even though this may look like I'm accusing Jerr, I'm not. I'm simply just using the community's to create necessary feedback to staff/Jerr.
Thank you.

-

OPBlocks V3 has been due to release very soon. And, as you know, I have been predicting new updates and spreading numerous amounts of rumors. Most of these rumors were correct! Some, not (like marriages). Well, I have another prediction. I think that this is not all that they will be giving to us. It has been to long and so many people have quit due to the lack of updates, and they barely come out with any outstanding products (of the update). They're will be more, and if there isn't, then some (not all) of the staff needs to work harder. Not much is getting done.

-

Zapexy has concluded that he never wants to become staff again, he doesn't feel like he wants to be apart of the group. There fore, saying "Zapexy is going to be staff again!" and "He deserves manager!" isn't really going to be a productive amount of your own time. Rest in piece - Zapexy.

-

80% of previously resigned staff has committed to being apart of the staff team once again by applying for helper (note that some of these resigned staff members applications have recently been accepted). This includes, @BabeElijah , @RawrWithRose and @(used to have thisname)Horah. Welcome back!

-

@Nervesh is no longer staff, yet has the tag and perms of a regular staff member. This needs to be fixed and dealt with.

-

Happy birthday to:

@emeraldtherat @JAMESWITH03 @tintinkk and @WittyDoesGaming ! Happy birthday you guys!

-

Welcome:

@spakilemax and @Bayaromax !

-

Well that's all I have for you today guys!
Peace!

~WhyShouldIEver
I do enjoy the update news thingy u and speed do, but making it on one topic, in this case a player, I think is rude and disrespectful, you should issue an apology to the player... In the future if you have problems with a person, report the person, or talk to them... This is just my opinion but....

WhyShouldIEver

Thanks for the hate. I don't try to post farm. I have been lately but I regret it. It's only a fourm. Just stop hating on me because I just made a little semi thing.

Thanks,
You caused me to quit opblocks.
Like @TheChickensGod said, it's just an opinion. If you seriously have to quit over 'this' then so be it. Adios amigo.

FaZe_Shrek

Oml this is why fricking @Jerr quit? BECAUSE OF A STUPID NEWS REPORT?? This makes me kinda ticked off. Ya know this is just bringing hate towards him. This is really stupid and how has he been post farming??? Has any of the staff warned him because of it? If he has been warned then yeah he is post farming but you cant just accuse him of post farming. And if this makes you make a stupid "news" report on me idc.

Jerreinemy

Oml this is why fricking @Jerr quit? BECAUSE OF A STUPID NEWS REPORT?? This makes me kinda ticked off. Ya know this is just bringing hate towards him. This is really stupid and how has he been post farming??? Has any of the staff warned him because of it? If he has been warned then yeah he is post farming but you cant just accuse him of post farming. And if this makes you make a stupid "news" report on me idc.
If he was warned it would be a silent warn, to where only him and staff were would know.... But he did say he was warned in the past about it...

Rizuri

Infamous Member
It is true that @Jerr does postfarm sometimes but can we try to stop spreading the hate. Forgive and Forget? This hatred wont benefit anyone.

Jer

It is true that @Jerr does postfarm sometimes but can we try to stop spreading the hate. Forgive and Forget? This hatred wont benefit anyone.
Yes,
I do admit that when I first joined the fourms I post farmed. I have been warned several times. I have read the rules over again and I understand them now. Now I do not postfarm.
I am sorry for post farming.
I am not sorry for @WhyShouldIEver that got offended with my ( ONLY ) news report.

WhyShouldIEver

Yes,
I do admit that when I first joined the fourms I post farmed. I have been warned several times. I have read the rules over again and I understand them now. Now I do not postfarm.
I am sorry for post farming.
I am not sorry for @WhyShouldIEver that got offended with my ( ONLY ) news report.
'Now' you don't post farm? I created a report about you and all of the screenshots were recent. You have to admit that Mochi just warned you yesterday. Seriously, just stop.

who gives a **** if people post farm it's just a forums -_- is it hurting you in real life? No. So stop whining it isn't hurting anyone and if you actually care at this level your just a goody goody

WhyShouldIEver

'Now' you don't post farm? I created a report about you and all of the screenshots were recent. You have to admit that Mochi just warned you yesterday. Seriously, just stop.
Jerr why did you rate this as 'funny'? You were warned and I can get a screenshot of Mochi saying that she warned you. I seriously don't know why anybody likes you.

I'm turning into @Blesser now, just being a b!tch all the time. It feels good though.

FaZe_Shrek

Jerr why did you rate this as 'funny'? You were warned and I can get a screenshot of Mochi saying that she warned you. I seriously don't know why anybody likes you.

I'm turning into @Blesser now, just being a b!tch all the time. It feels good though.
[/QUOTE]
Really? You dont know why anyone likes him? Because hes a nice person unlike you trying to start hate to people because you need the attention. He is not the "b!tch" you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.