Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks News Report #4

Should the mute stay/be decreased/be no mute at all?

• Stay, people who promote suicide via PvP need to be punished

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be decreased, 10/1 year/s are way/is to much... Like, they are talking about PvP...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyShouldIEver

-

Recently, I haven't been posting these news reports mainly because I was waiting for a new heading. This heading was made by @angyma , he's a great artist and you should totally follow him.

-

The OPBlocks server has dropped to 300-400 people, to 15-200 people in a matter of weeks. This occurred because of Crainers inactivity. Lets hope OPBlocks can get back on it's feet and start bringing in the players!

-

This week was the hugest week for players to leave OPBlocks (not including the merge)... Sadly, things like this are happening.
If someone reading this is thinking of leaving, please don't. We need you on OPBlocks!

-

If you say in game that you are going to kill yourself (even if it's about PvP), staff members will mute you for the same amount of time as telling others to kill themselves.
DO you think this is right? Should the mute be as long? Let me know in the poll.
P.S: If your thinking of... you know... please don't, the world loves you and you are the greatest person to ever exist.

-

We have more info on the huge update, what I predicted in the last news reports is 98% true, almost guaranteed.
McPathos recently pmed me about where I heard these rumors from, I responded with players and just some hard work. He wouldn't have asked, if the rumors were not pinpoint/close to the actual rumor.
This leads us to the question, what more will we see from the huge OPBlocks update? What more will there be? Trust me guys, I'm looking into every single thing I can find that's related to the update, and so far, I can tell you it's a humongous one.

-

A new realm could come with the big update, possibly either Bubblegum or Chocolate, we just have to wait and see.
P.S: If you didn't know what a realms do, they could either be to separate a large amount of players (which in this case, it's probably not going to be because of that), or it could just be to make more money.

-

Happy birthday to:
@diamond_fighter @EdoPlay @EmzyMC @GetTrapBro @Justise and @moedt ! Happy birthday you guys!

-

Welcome:
@Sanderdw2003 @Wato_junior @Garfieldzaoq and @ImagineerNate111 !

-

Well that's all I have for you today guys!
Peace!

~WhyShouldIEver

Last edited:

angyma

I realize the colors are a bit off and it's small, I'll try to make it a bit bigger, thanks for the shout out though.

I like what you're doing here.

Wow, this is amazing. It's been a while since I got on the forums to read stuff. I need to read your other news. Also we should try to get more online.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I really hope they don't add a new realm with the big update. It would just be a waste of money and time. They should focus on upgrading existing realms first

Jerreinemy

I like the news, it's informative I also like the p.s part you said the only reason to add another realm is to make money XD but u can't make money off of 15- 200 people

Gxdly

I realize the colors are a bit off and it's small, I'll try to make it a bit bigger, thanks for the shout out though.

I like what you're doing here.
could you possibly make me a picture with the name Gxdly with like purple and red in bold with a sword and a gapple on it?
I could pay you items in game if you'd like. Thanks

We have more info on the huge update, what I predicted in the last news reports is 98% true, almost guaranteed.
McPathos recently pmed me about where I heard these rumors from, I responded with players and just some hard work. He wouldn't have asked, if the rumors were not pinpoint/close to the actual rumor.
This leads us to the question, what more will we see from the huge OPBlocks update? What more will there be? Trust me guys, I'm looking into every single thing I can find that's related to the update, and so far, I can tell you it's a humongous one.

-

A new realm could come with the big update, possibly either Bubblegum or Chocolate, we just have to wait and see.
P.S: If you didn't know what a realms do, they could either be to separate a large amount of players (which in this case, it's probably not going to be because of that), or it could just be to make more money.

-
adding a new realm is going to be a waste. Its going to be for money because thats what alex cares about is money. A "Huge Update"? So many players have left and the huge update will prob be something useless like /flip and lotto. The server is going to shutdown soon.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
adding a new realm is going to be a waste. Its going to be for money because thats what alex cares about is money. A "Huge Update"? So many players have left and the huge update will prob be something useless like /flip and lotto. The server is going to shutdown soon.
Yeah

(fanboy) "Oh boy another realm to buy CLord on!"

WhyShouldIEver

Don't think there will be a new realm, i think they are working on the accepted suggestions and other things.
Probably.

If you read my last news reports, I go in depth about the accepted suggestion and such. But, Tuxx stated that this is the biggest update OPBlocks has ever had, and a couple accepted suggestions won't do the trick.

I'm assuming there will be a new realm, mainly for money, so they can do even bigger updates.

Win win situation :p

Last edited:

Owl

Dedicated Member
Wow, this is amazing. It's been a while since I got on the forums to read stuff. I need to read your other news. Also we should try to get more online.
I really hope they don't add a new realm with the big update. It would just be a waste of money and time. They should focus on upgrading existing realms first
I like the news, it's informative I also like the p.s part you said the only reason to add another realm is to make money XD but u can't make money off of 15- 200 people
best OPblocks reporter ever
Actually he is just a idea taker leach :/

WhyShouldIEver

Is this Dailey ?
No, I make one whenever I feel like it. I could try to make it semi-daily.
Actually he is just a idea taker leach :/
If you felt like I was taking your ideas, you'd still be trying to make your news reports. Right when I made my second report you quit making your reports, you just gave up. Why? You can't handle a bit of competition?

Jerreinemy

If you felt like I was taking your ideas, you'd still be trying to make your news reports. Right when I made my second report you quit making your reports, you just gave up. Why? You can't handle a bit of competition?
Throw down @Speed__xD lol his is a bit more professional then ur is tho XD

Owl

Dedicated Member

No I'm not gonna go and do something that's pointless if your just gonna leach off of my ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.