Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Opblocks "leaders"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in pvp there is not much to do for most players because there are just some strong players that just close pvp and bm.
and if they will close bm over and over again there will be no way for other players to get gapps and try and kill them.
Before i used to go to pvp alot but now i just cant because i dont have gapps and the players at pvp have gapps.
this is a problem that needs to be fixed somehow. i wanted to post this to see if someone has an idea.
Thank you

angyma

This might come across dumb but what is a bm? ;3
On the server we have a Blackmarket which is commonly referred to as the "bm". It spawns every 12 hours and you can use /bm to see the cool down. The currency is ETokens and you can use them to buy things from it. It is a NPC in PvP.

In regards to this, you've been given some pretty good solutions;
  • Find a time when these players aren't on. It may be hard but if you're able to do it once you will have Gapples to fend them off and use it in the future.
  • Bring your friends! We have a gang plugin here that allows you to fight more with your friends.

On the server we have a Blackmarket which is commonly referred to as the "bm". It spawns every 12 hours and you can use /bm to see the cool down. The currency is ETokens and you can use them to buy things from it. It is a NPC in PvP.

• Find a time when these players aren't on. It may be hard but if you're able to do it once you will have Gapples to fend them off and use it in the future.
  • Bring your friends! We have a gang plugin here that allows you to fight more with your friends.
Oo thank you, I'm kind of getting the hang of that now. One question though, how long is it available for once it 'spawns' in?

Lets say i come with 3 of my friends and we dont have gapps. even if we fight 1 guy with 2 gapps we will lose!

Mutah

Dedicated Member
nah it about ur skill level, sure gapps help. but you can combo people without dying. learning to kite and strafe is good too
make gapps craftable? like v1

merighthere

Dedicated Member
nah it about ur skill level, sure gapps help. but you can combo people without dying. learning to kite and strafe is good too
make gapps craftable? like v1
Your skill level doesn't matter if they have a gapple... Great example; Barry beat me, only because he had a gapple, (And yes, I did combo him to hell, but he still won c: )

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Bring your friend, have some distract the BM guard while you go get gaps, then switch while your friend goes to get gaps. Then all of a sudden it's a fair 2v1 and you've got the advantage.
Maybe it's not completely fair because they might have Excalibur while you've got member but at least you all have gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.