JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Not really anything too big here.

Does fortune really matter? Normally you'd say yes, but when you break blocks with a member pick (fort 10) you get 3 blocks, and when you break blocks with a hoarder pick you also get 3 blocks (fort 30), if you look at crainer's latest OPB livestream... guess what he gets? 3 blocks per break with a fortune 200 pick... picks are unbreakable and instabreaking is easily obtained at around eff 30. 200 picks are a complete scam and some people have probably bought them... Nice....

far9448

:/ Fort is very broken still and I am sure that in the next *MASSIVE UPDATE* that they will *TRY* and make it actually work!

X

xMc

It`s a known bug right now trust me.. This should be fixed in the next update. (I Spent 7 hours just testing every enchant) We know the bugs and we know what to fix. It was working before but there's a big bug with it hence the 3 blocks per block broken. Plus you are also classing this by its self. It works differently depending on what level enrage and explosion have. Ie fortune works with enrage+explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.