Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks Account Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Dedicated Member
I love playing opblocks as a pastime and something to take my mind off of afyer school. I love the people the pvp the mining. The server is great for the facts of the community, it is starting to get small but it is great!

LightSome

Infamous Member
Requesting thread moved to Off-Topic due to post farming and irrelevant conversations @Elijeh
Lmao you've done the post farming nashun. So go add the posts you made togher and not separate. Also your just taking the Mikey in your reasoning why you should get the alt you copied another player and then made a joke reason.

Last edited:
Unlike other communities. I find opblocks a very friendly minecraft network. The players are nice, the player versus player experience is wonderful. I rarely see hackers at all on opblocks. The custom features here are a plus to the enjoyable gameplay experience players get from here. Even though I just joined, the server brings back memories. Very great memories from my first days of prison. This unique server is one of a kind, and I'll enjoy staying here.

I like playing on opblocks because its a prison server but not only a prison server different from all of the other prison servers and i enjoy alot on this server because its a friendly server and cool one of all of them i have played on and since i am watching crainer he played it once i really liked it that time i didn't had minecraft but the next day i bought it through cashu cuz my dad won't buy for me and since i have bought minecraft i am just playing on opblocks and for minigames hypixel none other best server ever plz don't shutdown opblocks cuz its looking like it because not so many are online on this server coolkish and admins please dont shut it down I LOVE OP BLOCKS <3
OpBlocks.png

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
I enjoy playing on OPBlocks because all the higher up staff are very active, and come out with updates daily, atleast it feels that way. I've played on here since V1, and the server has just gone uphill from there, turning into the server it is today. This is why I enjoy playing on OPBlocks, now gimme the account :>

I love playing on the server OPBlocks because the community is amazing! The players are very kind and welcoming. Every day when I log on, everyone greets me. I have made many great friends that I hope can become friends outside of the game. There are also special players that are very supporting, like @BazerKing. When I was thinking about quitting, he was the one that helped me to see that the server is amazing.

For the idea of this server, I think that it is awesome! I love the idea that this server implemented candy on a prison server. They even got the YouTuber MrCrainer to play on it for some time. I also love the idea of using money and ETokens to get onto the leaderboard. The players on this server have come up with many great ideas on this prison, such as Skin Competitions, Parkour, Trivia, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.