Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or has the server became not OP. Like the prices of rankup has increase, and the money we get from the mines has been lower by a lot. And doesn't OP mean OP, if the server admins and devs want to make it so players play longer, just add more ranks and some other ideas to make people play longer. In my opinion I feel the server became less OP. And also the only thing that actually reminds me of OPBlocksV1 was the prismarine blocks. Does the server feel OP anymore?

Cyclone

In my opinion it is still op because well with ranks now you can get weekly rewards and stuff and the kits are still pretty good. And you can pay irl money for igm which is good for some people. Although less ppl have been on v3 then v2 and v1.

It's still considered OP since you have these non-default enchantment levels such as Fortune 30 and etc. It's just that the rankup prices have been highered. That's all. And by doing that, you make players play longer. Nothing changed to the OPness of the server though. Adding more ranks would be the same thing.

Let me ask you this question: how would you make it more OP? Make it realistic please.

Last edited:

Zapexy

One think I really enjoyed from Prime's (no warn please) original prison was it's OP mine prices and rankup prices. Without a doubt it was easy to rankup, but the economy was in the trillions / quads which made it unique and fun if you ask me.

Jer

Is it just me or has the server became not OP. Like the prices of rankup has increase, and the money we get from the mines has been lower by a lot. And doesn't OP mean OP, if the server admins and devs want to make it so players play longer, just add more ranks and some other ideas to make people play longer. In my opinion I feel the server became less OP. And also the only thing that actually reminds me of OPBlocksV1 was the prismarine blocks. Does the server feel OP anymore?
The server is still op. But they made the game harder. I am gobbler and I mined in the regular mines I sold a whole stack didn't even get %1 increased. I think they just want donors now because in gobbler I get %3 increase in donors. I think they want to encourage everyone to Donate. ( no hate )

camcard

One think I really enjoyed from Prime's (no warn please) original prison was it's OP mine prices and rankup prices. Without a doubt it was easy to rankup, but the economy was in the trillions / quads which made it unique and fun if you ask me.
people only had quad and trill is because you could sell etokens

Just to add, Making a server OP-Prison doesn't mean Ruin-The-Economy-In-Two-Seconds. The Owner and Admins have tried to work with players probably with this issue but, they need to still keep a balance to the server without breaking the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.