PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Oh Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootingQuasar

90% of OPblocks players are 8-years old Crainer fanboys. I tested by abuse /nick (I already warned, k :() into "SSundee" and after 3 secs the chat started to be:
OMG SSUNDEE
SSUNDEE
WHERE ARE YOU??
The community has grown "too much". Like nearly when the server full it's filled with the fanboys keep asking: Where's Crainer, CRAINER IS ON!!!!,....

WhyShouldIEver

I think the main reason (of why they are so fangirly) is that they know that 'Ssundee' has quite a few subscribers, and if 'Ssundee' is uploading a video, then they will want to shout themselves out by saying like "OMG hi ssundee!" and "Check out my youtube channel Ssundee!", I don't know, that's just my philosophy behind it.

xAlphaCat

90% of OPblocks players are 8-years old Crainer fanboys. I tested by abuse /nick (I already warned, k :() into "SSundee" and after 3 secs the chat started to be:
OMG SSUNDEE
SSUNDEE
WHERE ARE YOU??
The community has grown "too much". Like nearly when the server full it's filled with the fanboys keep asking: Where's Crainer, CRAINER IS ON!!!!,....
I agree. I am an OG and this happened a lot even a bit after crainer left. You just gotta get used 2 it

imTimeus

OMG SSUNDEE
SSUNDEE
WHERE ARE YOU??
im from crainer too but not a Fanboy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.