Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Officially Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Podsea

I've been found out. BUT NUUUUUU no Pod please don't leave!!! I have so much fun when I'm skyping you Hunter, and Smidge. We have so much fun messing around in free world and pvp. I want you to stay because you have been one of my best friends since for V1. I'm still laughing from the day hunter was just screaming
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
In duels I always beat you because I am god at pvp. Skills are -69 at PVP! But so many people would care about if you left then you know. For a few people Smidge, Hunter, Alpha, me, Current, and much more you may not know about. Any server we go on you make it fun. For example skywars. We joked about the guy falling off the edge and calling hacks without anyone hitting him. We then killed thelegend27. On any server we play on you make it fun no matter how boring it is. Pod I urge you not to leave(Hey that's a weird word) the server would not be what it is today without you. You changed me so much on V1 teaching me a little bit about how to pvp. Gave me gear too. Without you, I would not be the minecrafter I am today. Pod I hope these are enough reasons for you to not quit. Best of luck if you decide to ignore this whole post. ~Muta
AHA THE FACE REVEAL xD YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ABOUT TO DO A SCHOOL SHOOTING WITH HUNTERS TEXTURE PACK THAT MAKES BOWS LOOK LIKE GUNS xD TOO FUNNY

I haven't talked to you but it's still sad to see you go, so many people had fun playing with you. Goodluck with school and I hope to see you one day back online

Owl

Dedicated Member
I added you to a Skype call with others, you joined, said those stuff and left, I have proof if you'd like it.
Falchon want me to show you the Skype chat?
Bye Chrissy, I'll always remember you as the only person who I knew on cara xD
AHA THE FACE REVEAL xD YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ABOUT TO DO A SCHOOL SHOOTING WITH HUNTERS TEXTURE PACK THAT MAKES BOWS LOOK LIKE GUNS xD TOO FUNNY
Once again post farming.

I would love to see the proof because I have not joined a Skype call for a long time.

Hey guys, it's kind of hard to say this but I'm quitting, already. This may sound dumb as I've not been playing v3 for long and I'm only prestige 2. Well here are the reasons.

1. Staff
Most the staff on here take any opportunity to warn me or mute me, for example before I started pvping on here I said in chat 'Mutagnix is a 100% obvious fly hacker' when he was on his blaze and of course, Cowie gave me a warning. Another example is Sine_Pari, I said 'Sine die', just that got me a 14 day mute when I said a joke.

2. PvP
Everyone on v3 is either really good (Pathos, Sine, Flied, nationalities, etc) or really bad and gets salty and calls me a hacker because they have bad connection (nationalities) or are just bad. This means there's no one my level that I can PvP without having to worry about being called a hacker or getting absolutely murdered.

3. My rank
Now this one really pushed me towards quitting. On v1 I bought CandyKing ($200) and then got no rank on v2 because I didn't play it and then when I come back for v3 I get hoarder ($40) which I asked about and they tried to stay that I got my rank on v2 so this is all I get but I never did get a rank on v2.

4. The reset
In v1 I was prestige 3, z mine, had enough money in different accounts and banks to get to prestige 6 and had a 300 pick, the best rank, dubs of gapples and more. Then they combine with prime which I didn't play and then make v3, but on here I had nothing, on v1 I had bought cosmetics and now I have been told I can't chargeback them because I'll be banned.

5. School
At school they threatened to hold me down a year, not just because of this making me do bad but also other reasons and I've decided I need to work harder instead of being lazy and resorting to a game for kids.

6. Everyone else
So I'm just going to say this now, I know a lot of you don't like me (JustAOwl, Falchon, xFlied, etc), and don't pretend to like me on here if you've said bad stuff about me in the past. Also lots of people on here are toxic (I am too), salty or just annoying. So that's all.

I will do this $1,000,000,000 giveaway before I leave because that's all people seem to care about when it comes to me.
If anyone can convince me to stay with good reasons then I might stay and I will continue giving money away, helping people, etc.

Anyway I'll shut up now and stop complaining about my problems, good bye everyone that has helped me, if you want to contact me them pm me on here or speak to me on Skype, my name is PodseaRekt. Bye.
I haven't skyped you since v1 so above is false.

P

Podsea

Status
Not open for further replies.