0 Players Online

[Official] VeteranSquad Recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie__

What is your current IGN?:TryHardCombos_
Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?:
Yes
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out):8 at potions pvp 7 at gapples and un à spambower and everyone hates me ;)
Why should we accept you?:Beceause il good at pvp im almost always connected and im a chinese Farmer
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?: too Much gang to Say i were almost always pvping friends and hackers Like alehon219 69HD( 69 of u see this sorry for ut 700 ks :p )

-Sorry for errors im french but thats not Beceause im french that i cant Kill people !! :rolleyes:
Accepted, I'll pm you on how to join.

What is your current IGN?: ashwoo
Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?: For awhile only.
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): 6-7
Why should we accept you?: I am decent at pvp, pretty well-known on prime and can contribute some time if Prime has more staff on, and i don't have to hop over.
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?: Solo, as I played for a fe weeks only.
Also accepted.

What is your current IGN?: TheChickensGod
Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?: Yes for liek 720 hrs
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): 7.5
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because'm a decent pvper and a kind person.
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?: Sw3ger allied with 20 other gangs. I was int the squad which means me and my group conquer pvp.
Ally my gang maybe in the new opblocks. Its called Imsquad

Lilyboo

What is your current IGN?: 1Lilyboo1
Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?: Yeah I played it.
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): I cant really rate myself but lets say a 4-6
Why should we accept you?:Well I think I am somewhat a kind person... I think. I am somewhat good at pvp but as I said ,I can't really rate myself. I play prime but I'm not really known on it because I don't really play it too often. I like being with people and I am with them oftem so I think I will be used to it pretty quickly :3
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?:I wasnt in a gang in the old one though....

I don't know what I should add but thats all for now :D.

What is your current IGN?: Noodlesss
Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?: Yes, I did play on the old OPB. I actually played there a lot, but not talking in chat nor using the forums, so I wasn't really known much at all.
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): 4-7-ish. I'm better then some people at some things by a big shot, but even so think I'm decent.
Why should we accept you?: I'm an old player and know most/all of the people in the gang at the moment.
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?: I wasn't really in a gang in the old OPB as I was just there as a person that plays and didn't really use the gang stuff.

Aussie__

What is your current IGN?: TheChickensGod
Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?: Yes for liek 720 hrs
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): 7.5
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because'm a decent pvper and a kind person.
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?: Sw3ger allied with 20 other gangs. I was int the squad which means me and my group conquer pvp.
Ally my gang maybe in the new opblocks. Its called Imsquad
Accepted

What is your current IGN?: 1Lilyboo1
Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?: Yeah I played it.
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): I cant really rate myself but lets say a 4-6
Why should we accept you?:Well I think I am somewhat a kind person... I think. I am somewhat good at pvp but as I said ,I can't really rate myself. I play prime but I'm not really known on it because I don't really play it too often. I like being with people and I am with them oftem so I think I will be used to it pretty quickly :3
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?:I wasnt in a gang in the old one though....

I don't know what I should add but thats all for now :D.
Denied

What is your current IGN?: Noodlesss
Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?: Yes, I did play on the old OPB. I actually played there a lot, but not talking in chat nor using the forums, so I wasn't really known much at all.
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): 4-7-ish. I'm better then some people at some things by a big shot, but even so think I'm decent.
Why should we accept you?: I'm an old player and know most/all of the people in the gang at the moment.
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?: I wasn't really in a gang in the old OPB as I was just there as a person that plays and didn't really use the gang stuff.
Accepted

xFlied

Dedicated Member
What is your current IGN?: Stalebreadstick
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): 11
Why should we accept you?: Don't you like stale bread?
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?:

ItzInfernal

What is your current IGN?: InfernalMods
Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?: Yes I played on OPv1 on Prime
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): 6-7
Why should we accept you?: I am active so +1 man is better then +0.
What gang were you in on the old OP-Blocks?: N/A, I never made a gang in opv1

Did you play on the old OP-Blocks (Required, as this is VeteranSquad)?: Yes I played on OPv1 on Prime
DENIED!
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at pvp (Be honest, it won't be tough for us to find out): 11
DENIED!

Aussie__

Pending

Accepted, I'll pm you when I can

Status
Not open for further replies.