Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Northern Lights 16x Release!

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
While I'm downloading it, I wanna ask, what do you use to make these? I wanna try making my own one day, but I have no idea how to do it.

EDIT: Just applied it, and I love it, it's absolutely perfect for my plot. :D

Rizuri

Infamous Member
While I'm downloading it, I wanna ask, what do you use to make these? I wanna try making my own one day, but I have no idea how to do it.

Use Paint.net

There actually is a difference, usually in resolution or in small texture changes just that people don't notice
I litterally looked at everything in those packs. No difference. There isn't a reason to claim it as someone's else, and then making it 38 MB bigger than the original pack...

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I litterally looked at everything in those packs. No difference. There isn't a reason to claim it as someone's else, and then making it 38 MB bigger than the original pack...
The only reason the file would be bigger is that the textures are custom or it has a bug.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Downloading right now!! Looks awesome from the video!
Thanks!

Thanks! I use paint.net but I believe there are other application such as adobe cc. Paint.net is free to use Adobe CC is like 20 a months so idk.

Here is the link to get paint.net for anyone who wants it! https://www.getpaint.net/download.html