Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

News Report #3

Should ./flip be removed or should it stay?

• Total voters

WhyShouldIEver

OPBlocks
News Report
#3!

-

Nick abuse no longer counts as a warn. So lets say your name is Potato, you could nick yourself Carrot or something like that. Your nick no longer has to be related to your IGN.

-

Ranked players can do ./nv. I just found this out and it is seriously OP.
I don't know if members can do this, but if they can, I will edit that in.
./nv makes you have night vision so when you're at bedrock level in the mines and it's pitch black, just do ./nv!

-

Some rumors have spread around that a semi-famous youtuber will try to apply for the youtuber rank. I can't say the youtubers name, but I can tell you that he has around 250k subs and he would like to try some new, great servers.
He thinks that servers like Minep*** and Hypi*** are way to popular so that is the main reason why he wants to try different servers.
I'm not completely certain about this, probably around 45% certain.

-

Due to the new OPBlocks update, trkey may release a huge sale just in celebration for this humongous event. Right now there is a 50% sale, so you should try to expect a 60%-70% sale.

-

Some people think that ./flip is a bad influence for kids and is encouraging children to gamble. If you think that ./flip should be removed, please vote remove, and if you think it should stay, please vote stay.
Please do not state your opinion in the comment section, that will just lead to a flame war and this thread will be locked. Thank you!

-

More rumors have been spread about the big update and it is said to have a wedding plugin. This means that you can now marry other people in game and be known as married I guess. Personally, I don't see this could be that great, but it could be pretty funny to see who married who! @McPathos and @Mochi ... We're watching you!

-

Happy birthday to:

@Enji10 @kif @Legoboy6635 @manno1235 @SlidingInHerDms and @ThatSunBro ! Happy birthday you guys!

-

Welcome:
No one ;-;

-

Well that's all I have for you today guys! Until next time!
Peace!

~WhyShouldIEver

FaZe_Shrek

OPBlocks
News Report
#3!

-

Nick abuse no longer counts as a warn. So lets say your name is Potato, you could nick yourself Carrot or something like that. Your nick no longer has to be related to your IGN.

-

Ranked players can do ./nv. I just found this out and it is seriously OP.
I don't know if members can do this, but if they can, I will edit that in.
./nv makes you have night vision so when you're at bedrock level in the mines and it's pitch black, just do ./nv!

-

Some rumors have spread around that a semi-famous youtuber will try to apply for the youtuber rank. I can't say the youtubers name, but I can tell you that he has around 250k subs and he would like to try some new, great servers.
He thinks that servers like Minep*** and Hypi*** are way to popular so that is the main reason why he wants to try different servers.
I'm not completely certain about this, probably around 45% certain.

-

Due to the new OPBlocks update, trkey may release a huge sale just in celebration for this humongous event. Right now there is a 50% sale, so you should try to expect a 60%-70% sale.

-

Some people think that ./flip is a bad influence for kids and is encouraging children to gamble. If you think that ./flip should be removed, please vote remove, and if you think it should stay, please vote stay.
Please do not state your opinion in the comment section, that will just lead to a flame war and this thread will be locked. Thank you!

-

More rumors have been spread about the big update and it is said to have a wedding plugin. This means that you can now marry other people in game and be known as married I guess. Personally, I don't see this could be that great, but it could be pretty funny to see who married who! @McPathos and @Mochi ... We're watching you!

-

Happy birthday to:

@Enji10 @kif @Legoboy6635 @manno1235 @SlidingInHerDms and @ThatSunBro ! Happy birthday you guys!

-

Welcome:
No one ;-;

-

Well that's all I have for you today guys! Until next time!
Peace!

~WhyShouldIEver
Why cant you tell the youtuber?

soyup

Wait is the youtuber OhTekkers? I hope he joins, I enjoy his content but he stopped making videos, so it may not be him.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yay another one of these
When I wake up in the morning I can see the important stuff that I missed
I thought that OhTekkers still makes videos?
I don't watch him tho so I wouldn't know

Mochi

мocнι ♥
o.o
*runs the other way*

WhyShouldIEver

As a statistician about 93% of all stats are fake.
Actually mostly 93% of the stats are true... so...

I do agree with you in a way, most people just make fake stats to attract peoples attention. But, in my news reports, I dig super deep and try to discover true, fascinating things about OPBlocks.