JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

News Report #2

WhyShouldIEver

OPBlocks
News Report
#2!

-

We now officially know that Tuxx is releasing the biggest update OPBlocks has ever had. This will be no gambling update.
This will be absolutely humongous, possibly even every single suggestion accepted will be added all in this one update.
Of course, with every new update, there always comes some flaws (like the inventory full pop up update). So, since this is the biggest, expect there to be a ton of restarts, crashes and lag!

-

Many people have been confused with which mine gives more money per inventory. Can you guess which ones they are? Muncher and Rank 31 mines.
So I have tested and found out that the Rank 31 mine gives 1.8mil while the Muncher mine gives 1.79mil which means that the Rank 31 mine is better by 10k... If you're thinking of buying Muncher, don't. You should buy Gobbler, that's your best deal.

-

If you're thinking of buying Chomper, buy Gobbler!
The reason behind this is that if you buy Gobbler, your Gobbler mine will be all gold blocks, because of this you can simply turn everything into god apples and sell them for an awesome price. Everyone will want to buy from you and then you're just gonna be taking a bath in cash.
If you do this technique, Chomper will make less money then Gobbler.

-

Will there be a new staff rank? Multiple suggestions show that there may be a special staff rank that will mainly focus on hackers. I'm not 100% sure on this, but it seems like a great idea and has been requested heavily.

-

Trkey's other server has declared that you can now sign up for the build team. This shows that there may be a build team sign up on OPBlocks too! So, if you are a good builder, I suggest that you build some builds, screenshot them and hope that OPBlocks will be hiring a volunteer builder!

-

@Sine_Pari and @NotDuck almost have the exact same ELO. Right now we should vote for who will get the largest ELO in only 2 months, Duck or Pari? I will put a poll also.

-

Happy birthday to:
@Beacon_King_ @KingHappyGamer @LeafyIsBanned and @TheNamesKiwi ! Happy birthday you guys!

-

Welcome:
@ninodsc !
Hope you enjoy it here at OPBlocks!

-

Well that's all I have for today guys, until next time!
Peace!

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Really happy to see your continuing this
It gives a really good summary of what's been happening
Amazing report
<3
I think Pari would easily overtake duck in elo even if duck wasn't banned
Sorry duck
:p