Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Nesaak is Cool Wall

AwesomeAgent10

As you might have noticed a lot of staff members have stated "Nesaak Is Cool", It started out when Pepsi said Im cool then I started getting Other members of the staff team to say "Nesaak is Cool" in public chat.
Although this trend caught on and now people are starting to say that i'm cool in public chat. In no way do I think Im "Cool", whatever that means but its a fun thing to do.
Example:

Anyway this got too big for my signature so Im making a Wall where i can store every Screenshot of someone saying the phrase "Nesaak Is cool".
Im dividing this into 3 Spoilers:
Staff, Friends and Others.

IF you want to be on the wall go ahead just say "Nesaak is cool" and maybe msg me so I notice and put it up

People might think this is stupid But In my opinion its really fun and kinda cool to do. As I said before I don't think Im "Cool"

Very Best Regards,
Nesaak

I have a feeling you ask people to do it, and if they say something after like (Not Really) You cut it off :p or Kinda like angyma. I'm not sure whether "Cool" means asking people to say you are.. But idrc so Nesaak is Cool :p ;)

I have a feeling you ask people to do it, and if they say something after like (Not Really) You cut it off :p or Kinda like angyma. I'm not sure whether "Cool" means asking people to say you are.. But idrc so Nesaak is Cool :p ;)
Ofc, I pay people to do it! Im not actually cool xD

AwesomeAgent10

Ofc, I pay people to do it! Im not actually cool xD
Heh, :p I have never got a compliment in MC other than in a small server with only 46People on and we has a PVP tournament and I won, everybody was saying I was good at PVP... I started believing it until I met people like ComeAndGetMe and Pathos... They make me look bad :p