Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Need Assistance from (Tuxx) or (Coolkish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaneKiryu

I need help from one of these two because due to Paypal's lack of tact, I got Account/IP blacklisted on Buycraft servers from a chargeback on timelesspvp when it shut down. When I contacted Buycraft, they told me that they could not unban me and to ask the store owner to change the Threshold on the Chargeback Feature of the store. I was told in the Teamspeak to open a thread and to request Tuxx or Coolkish as they would have the Authority to possibly help with my issue. I have donated a large chunk of money to this server in the past before it initially shut down and have never charged back on this server which is how I have my current Hoarder Rank. I hope to continue to donate, but since I can't currently buy anything, that complicates things. Hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks for your time

-ZaneKiryu

Jer

I need help from one of these two because due to Paypal's lack of tact, I got Account/IP blacklisted on Buycraft servers from a chargeback on timelesspvp when it shut down. When I contacted Buycraft, they told me that they could not unban me and to ask the store owner to change the Threshold on the Chargeback Feature of the store. I was told in the Teamspeak to open a thread and to request Tuxx or Coolkish as they would have the Authority to possibly help with my issue. I have donated a large chunk of money to this server in the past before it initially shut down and have never charged back on this server which is how I have my current Hoarder Rank. I hope to continue to donate, but since I can't currently buy anything, that complicates things. Hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks for your time

-ZaneKiryu
You should make a donation support thread.

ZaneKiryu

when I went to try to post in donation support, it had required fields for date of purchase and type of purchase which I don't have for this issue because it's not for a purchase i made

angyma

when I went to try to post in donation support, it had required fields for date of purchase and type of purchase which I don't have for this issue because it's not for a purchase i made
If you didn't make a purchase, then why exactly was your Minecraft account banned for 'Chargeback'?

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
If you didn't make a purchase, then why exactly was your Minecraft account banned for 'Chargeback'?
He charged back on a different server and this somehow got him blacklisted on buy craft servers, or something like that.

-ZaneKiryu

ZaneKiryu

yeah, as I said up in the top sentence that I charged back on timelesspvp when it shut down. I charged back on 1 server, but because paypal decided to to set up a chargeback for every purchase i made separately instead of a single chargeback it totaled to about 33 Chargebacks. Because of that, Buycraft blacklisted me on all buycraft servers. So the only way I can make purchases on here now according to buycraft, is if the Chargeback Threshold on the store is changed for me to allow me to buy things

They said to contact the store owner and there was nothing they could do on their end

Last edited:
yeah, as I said up in the top sentence that I charged back on timelesspvp when it shut down. I charged back on 1 server, but because paypal decided to to set up a chargeback for every purchase i made separately instead of a single chargeback it totaled to about 33 Chargebacks. Because of that, Buycraft blacklisted me on all buycraft servers. So the only way I can make purchases on here now according to buycraft, is if the Chargeback Threshold on the store is changed for me to allow me to buy things

They said to contact the store owner and there was nothing they could do on their end
So no, you only intended to chargeback on one server, but instead charged back on 33 donations. PayPal would never do this automatically, there was some error on your end. It's your job to figure out how to reverse these chargebacks, I'd start by opening a support ticket with PayPal.

ZaneKiryu

I was hoping they would combine them instead of posting each transaction as their own separate chargeback. When i saw the multiple refunds, I did not take action at the time because I was unaware i had been blacklisted on Buycraft. I don't know if it's even possible to reverse paypal chargebacks. I'm hoping with any luck that we could find a way to change the threshold or find another way for me to donate money for ranks because in order to reverse the chargeback that I did on timelesspvp would cost me over $600. Thanks

Last edited:
I was hoping they would combine them instead of posting each transaction as their own separate chargeback. When i saw the multiple refunds, I did not take action at the time because I was unaware i had been blacklisted on Buycraft. I don't know if it's even possible to reverse paypal chargebacks. I'm hoping with any luck that we could find a way to change the threshold or find another way for me to donate money for ranks because in order to reverse the chargeback that I did on timelesspvp would cost me over $600. Thanks
I'm not sure if it's possible, I believe that depends on how you pay. However a much stronger point here would be that I don't think we want your donations, especially if you feel that you're entitled to charge back the payments once the server is gone. That is absolutely not okay, the payments are final.

ZaneKiryu

I'm not sure if it's possible, I believe that depends on how you pay. However a much stronger point here would be that I don't think we want your donations, especially if you feel that you're entitled to charge back the payments once the server is gone. That is absolutely not okay, the payments are final.
I understand what you are saying. I'm not trying to justify my chargeback but at the time, I was in a heavy money crunch. If you were able to look back into the donations on this server back from version 1 before it closed, you would see that I had donated over $400 and had the Candyking rank and never attempted to charge back. Last year on timeless in my multiple years of playing minecraft was the only server i ever was convinced to charge back on and the only server i ever will have charged back on. I really want to help support this server and continue to donate. I'm willing to say here and now on record that I understand all payments are final and hope you guys can help me continue to donate so I can get keys and up my Donator Rank. I hope you can see past my single mistake and allow me to continue donating somehow... Thank You
-Zane Kiryu

Status
Not open for further replies.