PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroHibikii

So as you can see by the title, I have decided to step down from the Helper position because of multiple reasons:

- Currently suffering from sleep deprivation because of how much time I needed to dedicate on the server.

- I kinda lost interest in Minecraft, I still play it because most of my friends still play here so yeah I come on every now and then to say hi. I am no longer going to be your hyperactive nolife miner unfortunately so yeah XD

- Still suffering from depression and trying to get stuff sorted out in life. I can't keep staying on the computer for the rest of my life so I really need time to reflect.

- I want to focus on other games for once. Mostly Osu! and Overwatch, feel free to PM me on forums if you feel like playing with me. I will still be very active on teamspeak though.

- I didn't feel like I was really useful to the team that much probably due to inexperience, I will reapply once I become much more tolerant and mature... hopefully...

I am not going to tag anyone because I am still going to be on the server but not as active as before so ye ;3
But thanks to Tuxx and Coolkish for giving me a second chance as a helper after being demoted once in the past. It has been a great honor to be part of the staff team for the longest time I have done.
~ Kuhaku (Future name Kafuu)

Elijeh

Its a shame that you had to leave the staff team, but have very good reasonings. I hope you are able to get more sleep now and get your life sorted out!

Sad to see you resign from your position, but it was very inderstandable since you were in ts when it was 5am for you sometimes so hope everyting gets sorted out for you, Good luck in life kry.

Status
Not open for further replies.