PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaZe_Shrek

Goodbye mate Good luck with school and life for the most part. You were a great staff member. Even though we didn't know each other all that well
I think we could have been friends bai

Gxdly

My Resignation
I’m resigning from my position as staff today. I’m going to be very busy with stuff outside of OPBlocks (mostly just school). Last year didn’t go well for me in school.. And I want to focus more on school than anything related to video games. I want to have a good education.

I have thought a lot about whether to resign or not, and the final decision has came down to resigning. I am still going to hop on forums & the server once and a while.

I’ve had a fun time working here with the following staff members:

• @Tuxx - You are so good to the staff team. You’re a great manager, and a great person. I do hope you continue to do great things for the server! :)
  • @argentina - Although you are not as active on OPBlocks because of PrimeMC, you still manage to work on both, and you do a hell of a job as well.
  • @Mochi - It was really good to be working with you again. It felt almost like it was OPBlocks v1 again, almost.
  • @CaliX2Guns - You are a fun person to hang out with. Not much to really say. :’^)
  • @Nervesh - Although we haven’t really had memories together on the staff team, it was still nice to be working with you for a short amount of time.
  • @snevahmadaa - M8, focus more on OPBlocks now since you resigned from PrimeMC. It was still good to be working with you again.
  • @Diebybow - It’s honestly been a blast with you on the team.
  • @Ouj - It was a pleasure to be working with you. You are a great & fun person to hang out with!
  • @emelade - You were a fun person to be on a staff team with. I enjoyed the time I had while working with you.
  • @fts - You’re a great sheep and I do hope you continue to be a great sheep!
  • @McPathos - I loved working with you on OPBlocks v2. You were a fun person to work with.
  • @Coolkish - I barely knew you while on the staff team, but you are very helpful with responding to those staff applications!
  • @Daqu - Same goes for you, I barely knew you, but it was a great experience to work with another chicken. :)

This is my official resignation from Moderator. I may re-apply for staff once everything gets better for me. But for now, it’s time for me to resign. It has been a blast working with the staff team, and helping out players!
This is just a prank right? Where's the camera Elijah, WHERES THE CAMERA

Gxdly

My Resignation
I’m resigning from my position as staff today. I’m going to be very busy with stuff outside of OPBlocks (mostly just school). Last year didn’t go well for me in school.. And I want to focus more on school than anything related to video games. I want to have a good education.

I have thought a lot about whether to resign or not, and the final decision has came down to resigning. I am still going to hop on forums & the server once and a while.

I’ve had a fun time working here with the following staff members:

• @Tuxx - You are so good to the staff team. You’re a great manager, and a great person. I do hope you continue to do great things for the server! :)
  • @argentina - Although you are not as active on OPBlocks because of PrimeMC, you still manage to work on both, and you do a hell of a job as well.
  • @Mochi - It was really good to be working with you again. It felt almost like it was OPBlocks v1 again, almost.
  • @CaliX2Guns - You are a fun person to hang out with. Not much to really say. :’^)
  • @Nervesh - Although we haven’t really had memories together on the staff team, it was still nice to be working with you for a short amount of time.
  • @snevahmadaa - M8, focus more on OPBlocks now since you resigned from PrimeMC. It was still good to be working with you again.
  • @Diebybow - It’s honestly been a blast with you on the team.
  • @Ouj - It was a pleasure to be working with you. You are a great & fun person to hang out with!
  • @emelade - You were a fun person to be on a staff team with. I enjoyed the time I had while working with you.
  • @fts - You’re a great sheep and I do hope you continue to be a great sheep!
  • @McPathos - I loved working with you on OPBlocks v2. You were a fun person to work with.
  • @Coolkish - I barely knew you while on the staff team, but you are very helpful with responding to those staff applications!
  • @Daqu - Same goes for you, I barely knew you, but it was a great experience to work with another chicken. :)

This is my official resignation from Moderator. I may re-apply for staff once everything gets better for me. But for now, it’s time for me to resign. It has been a blast working with the staff team, and helping out players!
I would also like to add this in #BlameTrump

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
i still don't believe how I was mugged off, I thought we had something.. We were about to shower together ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.