PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Opinions on Mining in OPB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroHibikii

Hello OPBlockers, so I not too long ago hit roughly 3.7 mil blocks and I decided to share my complaints and opinions on the current system.

Mining has always been my thing, it's pretty much what I am known for in the server. But day after day I feel like quitting because it feels way too unrewarding. Sure you get ETokens from milestones, nothing wrong with that just that after 1 million blocks broken, your next milestone is 5 MILLION. Even with me being online for more than 6 hours a day, it would take me around 4-5 days of NON-STOP MINING to hit that. That being said, you still get a 5000 EToken reward from it, which is twice the amount you get from hitting 1 million. The issue here is the struggle from getting 1 million blocks broken to 5 million. During this time period you basically HAVE to get excavator which is just a pain in my opinion.

Lucky Blocks were a nice addition to the server in v3, it made mining more fun so to speak. The issue is that's it's still inconsistent, if they removed the money rewards from the lucky blocks it would be more worth my time breaking them.

For me, the huge issue for me and a lot of people who dedicate their time mining on the server, is the people who pay to win. I'm gonna be straight up honest, I pay'd to win a lot in v3, but I decided to stop in v4 because I didn't want to spend more money on a server which resets once every like 4-5 months. Even during v3 I didn't spend a lot of money to be fair, I also never used the money to rankup, but I used them to help other players with my shop. They buffed crates in v4, which I have no issue with except for the Chunky Crate. It literally is the most overpowered thing in the bloody server even the smallest IGM prize you can get from the Chunky Crate is 350 mil, which is more than enough to get you from A-Z. The Chunky Crate in general is what made me take a break from mining, cuz I didn't see any purpose in doing so when all people do is throw money at the bloody screen and they can essentially become one of the most overpowered players in the server. I've seen so many bloody randoms hitting top balance, top ETokens etc. and it's just plain frustrating.

If I have any suggestions to make mining more viable, is after 1 mil blocks broken, every 100k blocks broken will reward you with something. The rewards can range from ETokens, candies (Even though I hate seeing these things) and IGM. Or maybe nerf the Chunky Crate in terms of IGM you can win from it, cuz it's too bloody OP even though it's the most expensive crate key on the server.

I'm willing to accept any form of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on my opinions. Keep in mind these are my opinions and are generally not to be taken TOO seriously.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Hello OPBlockers, so I not too long ago hit roughly 3.7 mil blocks and I decided to share my complaints and opinions on the current system.

Mining has always been my thing, it's pretty much what I am known for in the server. But day after day I feel like quitting because it feels way too unrewarding. Sure you get ETokens from milestones, nothing wrong with that just that after 1 million blocks broken, your next milestone is 5 MILLION. Even with me being online for more than 6 hours a day, it would take me around 4-5 days of NON-STOP MINING to hit that. That being said, you still get a 5000 EToken reward from it, which is twice the amount you get from hitting 1 million. The issue here is the struggle from getting 1 million blocks broken to 5 million. During this time period you basically HAVE to get excavator which is just a pain in my opinion.

Lucky Blocks were a nice addition to the server in v3, it made mining more fun so to speak. The issue is that's it's still inconsistent, if they removed the money rewards from the lucky blocks it would be more worth my time breaking them.

For me, the huge issue for me and a lot of people who dedicate their time mining on the server, is the people who pay to win. I'm gonna be straight up honest, I pay'd to win a lot in v3, but I decided to stop in v4 because I didn't want to spend more money on a server which resets once every like 4-5 months. Even during v3 I didn't spend a lot of moneybroken to be fair, I also never used the money to rankup, but I used them to help other players with my shop. They buffed crates in v4, which I have no issue with except for the Chunky Crate. It literally is the most overpowered thing in the bloody server even the smallest IGM prize you can get from the Chunky Crate is 350 mil, which is more than enough to get you from A-Z. The Chunky Crate in general is what made me take a break from mining, cuz I didn't see any purpose in doing so when all people do is throw money at the bloody screen and they can essentially become one of the most overpowered players in the server. I've seen so many bloody randoms hitting top balance, top ETokens etc. and it's just plain frustrating.

If I have any suggestions to make mining more viable, is after 1 mil blocks , every 100k blocks broken will reward you with something. The rewards can range from ETokens, candies (Even though I hate seeing these things) and IGM. Or maybe nerf the Chunky Crate in terms of IGM you can win from it, cuz it's too bloody OP even though it's the most expensive crate key on the server.

I'm willing to accept any form of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on my opinions. Keep in mind these are my opinions and are generally not to be taken TOO seriously.
The problem is the enchantment system. It is so difficult to get enchants and as hard as it is to get ET.... 5K ET isn't even a lot. Mining is indeed unrewarding. Welcome to opblocks where randoms who spend real life money for in game money get to rule the economy, so they decide to nerf the living .... outta mining.
Lucky blocks were never nice. Some dev decided to completely ruin it (from being bad) by adding $$$ into the prize pool and ony $20K or something. I don't see what is so good about them. The server doesn't want to remove $$$ from store for obvious reasons. Won't get into them. Agree with the rest ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.