PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My opinion on some stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I have some stuff I wanna say about the server, pls read

1st thing, just comply with Eula before they bite you in the butt. I know you are hiding behind the fact that the server is small and can easily go under the radar of mojang but they will find you eventually. I agree with the Eula as well, you should work hard in game for perks and whatnot. You shouldn't be able to buy your way to victory.
Second thing, remove red stone blocks from the prince mine. Red stone was always something you couldn't get unless you worked your butt off mining and prestiging, now it's just going to become some worthless currency due to all the rich mf's that can just buy it.
Third thing, give OGs something else. LIKE, we got the voucher 4 the tag and coupon but trkey just leaked then and gave everyone free muncher rank and vet tag EVEN IF THEY JOINED THAT DAY and I'm angry about that. You have to be some 75+ mega donator to get any sort of recognition. I think we should be able to send in screen cap proof that we got the voucher email from Alex to get something else, like an OG tag or some special rank idk it's just kinda bs

That's all folks

RawrWithRoss

But I have no skills and my own money ._.
Jk I do like to be a P2Winner but they have to comply I don't want this version of OP Blocks gone too

Status
Not open for further replies.