Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

my OFFICIAL quitting post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

Dang, a CLord leaving... Rip all that money. Anyway I feel you, people always ask for huge donations, 1-100 mil is fine, but not 1 BIL.

Best of luck,
-Dial

P.S. What are you going to do with your CLord rank?
i *would* get a chargeback if allowed but screw it. im g00d!

D

DannyBoyGamer32

It stinks for you to go :( I get asked for money aswell (even though I'm only muncher I have 9 bil) and they just beg and beg (I changed my name to &2AntiBegTurtle) And its just annoying
Why saying 'kys' should be legal! BECAUSE OF THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Mochi

мocнι ♥
These staffs are utter liars. They simply piss me off. (Admin+) View attachment 354

I cant believe this. I have never been this pissed in my *life*
The 6 kits are clord, cprince, destroyer, food, pickaxe, member! Amazing please man.... Nothing has been resolved!
View attachment 355
I'm confused on why you are so mad while you have your correct kits. Candylord comes with THREE kits; Candylord, CandyPrince, and Destroyer. Unlike most ranks, Candylord comes with other ranks kits. All of the other ranks come with ONE kit. Gobbler come with gobbler, Muncher comes with Muncher and that's the end of the story. You bought Candylord and got extra kits along with it. We haven't lied about anything. So why hate? :<

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Sad to see you go man
I am sure we will all miss you @DannyBoyGamer32

Completely agree about Crainers fanboys being a nuisance

However, I don't really thinks the staff are doing anything wrong

But still sad to see you leave
Good luck on your future endeavours and journeys!

D

DannyBoyGamer32

I'm confused on why you are so mad while you have your correct kits. Candylord comes with THREE kits; Candylord, CandyPrince, and Destroyer. Unlike most ranks, Candylord comes with other ranks kits. All of the other ranks come with ONE kit. Gobbler come with gobbler, Muncher comes with Muncher and that's the end of the story. You bought Candylord and got extra kits along with it. We haven't lied about anything. So why hate? :<
Because i *spent REAL LIFE MONEY* come on man!! i wouldnt gave a d*mn if it werent for real life money!

D

DannyBoyGamer32

You know that you aren't any more special person than we are?
Yeah.
Now go be ****ing reasonable and understand that staff both have lives and take a while to get your donor support checked out.
I ****ing waited 1 week without complaing..
tbh I don't care if you are leaving, actually I'm glad if you are this disrespectful..
reasonable, please get a life. You think i will be happy if i dont get the stuff i purchased? NO!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ******!!!!! Lets use an analogy to explain this. Suppose i buy a game for $69 and i dont get it. I will be pissed. What the hell kind of logic is this. Firstly, you go out of your ******ed way to hate on me and then you say be reasonable? HUH???? You waited 1 week without complaining, then good for you. You did not wait less than a DAY to post this bs. Get a life!!!

Blesser

reasonable, please get a life. You think i will be happy if i dont get the stuff i purchased? NO!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ******!!!!! Lets use an analogy to explain this. Suppose i buy a game for $69 and i dont get it. I will be pissed. What the hell kind of logic is this. Firstly, you go out of your ******ed way to hate on me and then you say be reasonable? HUH???? You waited 1 week without complaining, then good for you. You did not wait less than a DAY to post this bs. Get a life!!!
get a life?
i'm not a toxic 11 year old crainer fanboy here lmao.
There was a ****ing problem in the processing, either you WILL get it back or WILL get refunded.
Please, stop ****ing being toxic.
We hate people like you. Thinking that you're a god and that you have a huge advantage over us. No. We all are players and we all get treated equally.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

get a life?
i'm not a toxic 11 year old crainer fanboy here lmao.
There was a ****ing problem in the processing, either you WILL get it back or WILL get refunded.
Please, stop ****ing being toxic.
We hate people like you. Thinking that you're a god and that you have a huge advantage over us. No. We all are players and we all get treated equally.
Time to fire back. I am *not* a crainer fanboy like you. Now you are using my post out of context. Get lost.
Now if you want me to really criticise you so be it!!!!
Firstly, who are you to comment here if you have nothing good to say. I don't like god complexes like you who quote-on-quote tell me who I am. One thing that is for sure is that you are a hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.