Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

my OFFICIAL quitting post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

Yes, i made an extremely long rant about 4 days ago! I kinda focused on crainers scam-art! This 'rant' will be my official rant and final rant and this time i will not return no matter what, when if i will be payed $1,000,000 i dont care! Firstly this server did not give me the items that i purchased, which pissed me off. I made a donation support yesterday and the 'staff' did not read it. Now i lost my s***. After making 2 rants i knew i was DONE
Now there is nothing bringing me back. My entire chat log is filled with stupid crainer fanboys asking me 'where is crainer' and then i tell them to click alt+F4 to meet him, if you know what i mean.Other than that, people beg me to give them billions of hard earned dollars. Then, i roast the living sh** out of them on PMs! I cant take this anymore, i am done! Goodbye, i am done!
Edit:
Nice people:

@KryoticKuhaku
@MLGKillerPro
@LuckyCommander
@dialgag1
@IceCreamAholic <3
@McPathos
@BabeElijah
@Ouj
@ashwoo

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiroHibikii

Keep in mind Argentina is the only one doing donation support. I 100% agree with you on the fanboy part though, it's dumb. But it's sad to see you leave, you seemed like an awesome guy though I afk 90% of the time I'm on lmao.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Sad to see you leave, have a good future!
Thank you for your consideration. I *will* be active on forums and ranting
Lets get rooooiiiiight into the news.... so today in the news, we have DannyBoyGamer32 vs Trkey in which DannyBoyGamer32 Drops scam allegations.
Keep in mind Argentina is the only one doing donation support. I 100% agree with you on the fanboy part though, it's dumb. But it's sad to see you leave, you seemed like an awesome guy though I afk 90% of the time I'm on lmao.
Yes, i am mad bcoz those fans are so many in number and they all ask me for 1 BILLION. They all just want to be rich with no hardwork!

RawrWithRoss

Good luck in your future endeavours! You will be missed, also I can relate to many of your problems, I just won't let them bother me.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Good luck in your future endeavours! You will be missed, also I can relate to many of your problems, I just won't let them bother me.
Keep in mind, I am a candylord, which just aggravates the problem. Beggars target high ranked people, which just makes them cyberbullies at one level!

OMG_Its_Rock

Sad to see you go mate, I have only seen you a few times but you seem to be a nice person. Hope to see you on the other side. ~Rock

Blesser

Yes, i made an extremely long rant about 4 days ago! I kinda focused on crainers scam-art! This 'rant' will be my official rant and final rant and this time i will not return no matter what, when if i will be payed $1,000,000 i dont care! Firstly this server did not give me the items that i purchased, which pissed me off. I made a donation support yesterday and the 'staff' did not read it. Now i lost my s***. After making 2 rants i knew i was DONE
Now there is nothing bringing me back. My entire chat log is filled with stupid crainer fanboys asking me 'where is crainer' and then i tell them to click alt+F4 to meet him, if you know what i mean.Other than that, people beg me to give them billions of hard earned dollars. Then, i roast the living sh** out of them on PMs! I cant take this anymore, i am done! Goodbye, i am done!
You know that you aren't any more special person than we are?
Yeah.
Now go be ****ing reasonable and understand that staff both have lives and take a while to get your donor support checked out.
I ****ing waited 1 week without complaing..
tbh I don't care if you are leaving, actually I'm glad if you are this disrespectful..

Ngb9

You savage bro. Anyways goodbye.

34D

It stinks for you to go :( I get asked for money aswell (even though I'm only muncher I have 9 bil) and they just beg and beg (I changed my name to &2AntiBegTurtle) And its just annoying

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Dang, a CLord leaving... Rip all that money. Anyway I feel you, people always ask for huge donations, 1-100 mil is fine, but not 1 BIL.

Best of luck,
-Dial

P.S. What are you going to do with your CLord rank?

D

DannyBoyGamer32

These staffs are utter liars. They simply piss me off. (Admin+)
PrimeMC · Webstore - Google Chrome 9_13_2016 8_47_18 AM.png

I cant believe this. I have never been this pissed in my *life*
The 6 kits are clord, cprince, destroyer, food, pickaxe, member! Amazing please man.... Nothing has been resolved!
Minecraft 1.10.2 9_13_2016 8_48_18 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.