Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Leaving Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

Hello OPBlocks Community,

As you can see that I will be leaving the community as a whole. Some might be jumping with glee and others devastated with my option.
My time here on the community was short but I might still pop on to see what's happening with the community.
Many may ask why I am leaving, the main reason why I am leaving is due to the problem with the PrimeMC Network and the OPBlocks Community bullying me for posting such post on her wall. Let's just say they the people know who they are and they drive their minds to think about the how I am trying to be a pedophile. For this reason I will be leaving this community forever.

Only person that I have to say thanks to is mainly @RawrWithRose. She's kept me from leaving the community.

Now for my unforgettable leaving. Here is a little song I have to play.
**Notice** Explicit Language **Notice**
You have been warned!!

VSaucy

Here is a tip you* dumbo, when you post something make sure you WORD your sentences right. If you don't word your sentences correctly people might take it the wrong way. Also nobody even called you a pedo lmaooo.

I still can't believe you are leaving the community over a dumbass arguement. I even DELETED the posts after you told me what the comment you posted meant.

Last edited:

Kenny

Here is a tip you* dumbo, when you post something make sure you WORD your sentences right. If you don't word your sentences correctly people might take it the wrong way. Also nobody even called you a pedo lmaooo.

I still can't believe you are leaving the community over a dumbass arguement. I even DELETED the posts after you told me what the comment you posted meant.
On Teamspeak m9

VSaucy

If they bully you, why not report them?
I never bullied him LMAOO, if you actually read the post he wrote then you would understand.

Wait you want me to come on ts, hell na. If you want to argue we do it here in public or in pm because I don't want you lying to people telling them I bullied you when it was your own fault.

Last edited:

crya

I never bullied him LMAOO, if you actually read the post he wrote then you would understand.

Wait you want me to come on ts, hell na. If you want to argue we do it here in public or in pm because I don't want you lying to people telling them I bullied you when it was your own fault.
savage

Kenny

Last I heard, I never mentioned your name nor did I blame you for anything. I just said those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.