PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Honest Opinion About the Current OPB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroHibikii

Hey, it's me KryoticBaka with another thread :3 So basically after 4-5 days of playing the server since release (Lost count :V), decided to give my honest opinions about the current OPBlocks.

Staff
Now the staff here are extremely hardworking, now that the staff applications are back open, a lot of potential staff went ahead to apply. So staff like Fugitive, Mochi, Horah etc won't have to deal with over 100 people alone just because of the lack of staff. They help a lot with my problems and are really the golden gems of the server.

Bugs and Glitches
Ever since the release of OPBlocks, there have been tons of bugs resolved and tons of bugs remaining. The developers are working hard on these bugs. However the only problem I have is in my timezone, most of the devs are already asleep, which makes it problematic for people in my timezone to get a dev to fix a bug we have. An example would be my yet not fixed bug where I lost my 21 Prestige Levels and ALL my titles out of nowhere, I contacted so many staff even Tuxx himself, and all he says is they are asleep. I have put hours and hours of mining to get in that rank and it really pains me to see all my hard work disappear like that. Keep in mind it hasn't been fixed yet after 3 DAYS. Yes, I know that there are much more bigger bugs to be fixed but fixing small ones like this wouldn't be much of a hassle wouldn't it? Anyways, besides this, I've seen many bugs resolved which is a really good thing for the server because of the constant complain by players that the server is extremely broken.

Community
Now I have been in the OPBlocks community since Mid-V1, which was when I quit due to personal problems. So far the community here is rather nice, but the only thing I extremely hate are the extreme fanboys who spam "OMG IT'S CRAINER" whenever he says 1 bloody word or if someone notices him online. Another thing is I really think it was a huge mistake letting Crainer record on the day of release because there are still TONS of bugs yet to be fixed and you don't want to advertise a server which isn't even totally fixed right? Other than that, the community is rather calm in the mining department and as usual pretty salty in the PvP part of it (Lol :V), the teamspeak is usually pretty empty which kinda upsets me, hopefully after I make this thread more people would take the initiative to come and make new friends on teamspeak, you never know they might be your BFF in the future :3

Gameplay Mechanics
Gameplay wise I don't see anything wrong with it except the bugs lol, bugs are always the problem in the server rn. I really liked the concept of a candy-themed prison server ever since V1, nice seeing new candies and stuff added. Ranking up is really a hassle for non-donors though, even Munchers struggle quite a bit in ranking up especially rank 20+, Destroyers like me can get from rank 0-31 within 30 mins to and hr depending on the pickaxe we have. PvP mechanics are rather plain and simple other than the buffing of the kits to higher protection values. Would be nice if they added PvP-specific custom enchants in the future to gain a bigger PvP community even though it is a prison server. Custom enchants are pretty much the same as Prime, just renamed which upsets me quite a lot. I was hoping they added new custom enchants but it's fine. I'm taking the gameplay mechanics as very stereotypical of a prison server, rather chill but nothing too special about it.

Anyways, that's probably it for my opinions on the server as of 8/18/2016. Feel free to give your thoughts about it below. Hopefully after reading this thread the devs would finally wake up from their slumber because they really need to help people in timezones that are 12 hrs ahead of them. (Yes me :V) Because it seems like they are sleeping 24 hrs whenever u are in a much different timezone as them lol :V

xAlphaCat

I agree with the non-donor mines and really the struggle with munchers struggle at mine 26-31 as they make 1.75 mil per inventory. And I believe the price for rank 31 is 100mil? Correct me if I'm wrong

Blesser

What I hate is , donor mines are too buffed. They need to be nerfed. Donors have huge advantages.. but hey, can't win em all..
Another problem is, baltop. I hate how bug abusers made it to 1st place in like 1 night. My opinion is that they should be resetted, back to A mine, and back to 0 balance. There are some people on baltop with 20 billion which we didn't see day before.. There is no way you can get 20 billion overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.