Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Headset...

soyup

So, if you've been in the same TeamSpeak channel as me and my mic volume is very low/bad, this is why...

The first part that broke was the right side of my headset that connects the headband to the speaker. I may or not of raged after playing a competitive game of CS:GO and I threw my headphones on my desk. This resulted in the part of my headset I stated two lines above to break. So, I taped it together (the bacon duct tape was the only type I can find).

After this occurred, I went on vacation. And upon coming back home and into my basement, the other side was broken. It was broken at the exact same spot but on the left side instead of the right. And just like before, I taped it together. I don't know how this happened, to this day I wonder if it was one of my brothers.

The tape started to wear off, so I decided to cut it off and replace it. So that's what I attempted to do, but I cut off half of the wires that connected the headband to the speaker on the left side by mistake. My headset was no longer staying on my head properly, so I created a chin strap made out of the same duct tape.

You may be wondering what my Razer Krakens look like now, well, here it is. I'm no longer ever buying Razer products again.

xAlphaCat

RIP XD I have a pair of headphones that were like 5$ but hey work awesomely, but they look like My cat pooped em out

Owl

Dedicated Member
So, if you've been in the same TeamSpeak channel as me and my mic volume is very low/bad, this is why...

The first part that broke was the right side of my headset that connects the headband to the speaker. I may or not of raged after playing a competitive game of CS:GO and I threw my headphones on my desk. This resulted in the part of my headset I stated two lines above to break. So, I taped it together (the bacon duct tape was the only type I can find).

After this occurred, I went on vacation. And upon coming back home and into my basement, the other side was broken. It was broken at the exact same spot but on the left side instead of the right. And just like before, I taped it together. I don't know how this happened, to this day I wonder if it was one of my brothers.

The tape started to wear off, so I decided to cut it off and replace it. So that's what I attempted to do, but I cut off half of the wires that connected the headband to the speaker on the left side by mistake. My headset was no longer staying on my head properly, so I created a chin strap made out of the same duct tape.

You may be wondering what my Razer Krakens look like now, well, here it is. I'm no longer ever buying Razer products again.

BROO THAT LOOKS LIKE MINE