Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

So far this server is ran by crainer. On my first day on this server it was ****! complete ****! Lag, broken stuff and a malfunctioning BC page (buycraft). Then I made a threat on me quitting last month! The server fixed most of the things already which is why I came back and baught gobbler...chomper and so on! Then i had good fun until i was false muted by fts. 4 DAYS LATER, i was unmuted. I started playing and got CandyLord (which i regret to this day!). Trkey was b**tching about this server being something GREAT. HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE waited for this server to release. Guess what, it took 2 months! Now, crainer i.e cancer came by and made a video on this server which baught 200 players. Now, crainer records like every few days, filling up this server to 400/400.
The thing that makes me FURIOUS is that this server is sh*t without crainer. All the players are here for the sole purpose of meeting crainer, which is stupid. Now crainer has done it. I am DONE WITH HIM!!!! He started livesteaming, which will bring thousands of players (400 in ; thousands waiting to join) in the server. I can link this to what is happening on 2b2t. Same thing, just replace crainer with CampingRusher. Regardless, all the OGs cant play. All the OG players that play for the fun have left. For example, Fugitive, Kiihara, jewles, FSBreadstick have left the server. All good players! THEY LEFT. (i will miss u ;( ) Whenever crainer is not on the server is.
Minecraft 1.10.2 9_7_2016 4_26_20 PM.png

And....

Minecraft 1.10.2 9_7_2016 4_26_34 PM.png

DEPRESSING!!!!!!
When crainer is on, the server is like...

https://gyazo.com/725217bae093dd899db2f96c8e79e9e3 (sry i cant put a full pic like i did for the others.)

This is just saddening! The pvp arena as a whole has 100+ players while there 17 online right now at the time of making this post.

Now coming back to the topic, I might quit. Vote if i should leave or not, because I am just done!

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiroHibikii

As in my past thread about this long ago, I 100% agree. It's sad how much people play just to meet their fav YouTuber, like, really sad. Not sure when the developers are going to wake up from their slumber and add some ACTUAL GOOD UPDATES to the server, but it's seriously infuriating indeed. Most of the OGs are gone and quite a lot of my friends quit as well. However, I still have that hope and patience, that LITTLE LITTLE hope for the server. Back on topic, i'd say give the server a few more days before you quit, see how it goes and maybe you can decide then.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

As in my past thread about this long ago, I 100% agree. It's sad how much people play just to meet their fav YouTuber, like, really sad. Not sure when the developers are going to wake up from their slumber and add some ACTUAL GOOD UPDATES to the server, but it's seriously infuriating indeed. Most of the OGs are gone and quite a lot of my friends quit as well. However, I still have that hope and patience, that LITTLE LITTLE hope for the server. Back on topic, i'd say give the server a few more days before you quit, see how it goes and maybe you can decide then.
Kryotic, you have faith in the server. I dont, perhaps out of 1,000,000 i have 1% faith that this server will do anything. 2 months of wait for noting! Kinda makes me wanna....

ShiroHibikii

Kryotic, you have faith in the server. I dont, perhaps out of 1,000,000 i have 1% faith that this server will do anything. 2 months of wait for noting! Kinda makes me wanna....
I don't have the right to control your decisions. I have came to the point of your frustration many times in the past towards this server, but I really tell myself to be patient everytime. If you wish to quit, go ahead, I am not going to alter your decision myself.

Ouj

If people want you to quit, and if people want you to stay, you do what you want to do don't listen to others.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

If people want you to quit, and if people want you to stay, you do what you want to do don't listen to others.
Ouj, I am not keemstar, i am playing an OG here not a keemstar. I would take your advise if i wasnt in a place like this!

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I agree that OPBlocks seems like it is dying out again but nevertheless the few people that are on the server are still fun to play with. I still support this server and have hope that it can push up and improve. I believe that OPBlocks still has a chance. But I Guess whether you want to leave or not is your choice. Try not to influence others though

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Crainer may have started this server but he is definitely not the reason why this server is fun or why I think this sever is fun. It is the normal Everyday members who make this server fun

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Danny, i regret spending $150 on clord and seeing the server now dead, 0-12 players..
I spent 67.5 not 150. B*tch move by u to spend full money. I agree 100% with you, ashwoo!

Crainer may have started this server but he is definitely not the reason why this server is fun or why I think this sever is fun. It is the normal Everyday members who make this server fun
Yes but the tragic part is 99% are here to see MrCrainer!

I agree that OPBlocks seems like it is dying out again but nevertheless the few people that are on the server are still fun to play with. I still support this server and have hope that it can push up and improve. I believe that OPBlocks still has a chance. But I Guess whether you want to leave or not is your choice. Try not to influence others though
Literally only jumpppah and thugstar and 5-10 OGs play here. Rest are gone!

PewDiePie

Who voted no, everyone should leave this **** server to maybe give the devs some motivation to actually make updates so it doesnt completely die. OPBv1 wasn't even this bad in its last few days, it still had 75-100 ppl, while today OPBv2 after only one month is getting less people. It peaks at 50, average is like 25-40 players.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Bruh I was literally there for the last 10 days of OBP V1 and on the day it merged with prime. There was a maximum of 15 ppl on the Server

Jerreinemy

I've watched this server fall, now I'm watching it fall even fother down, when the first one fell I said I will never play on it again, then it come back I got an email saying I got s free rank so I figured what the hell, but I'm thinking it was a mistake

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Who voted no, everyone should leave this **** server to maybe give the devs some motivation to actually make updates so it doesnt completely die. OPBv1 wasn't even this bad in its last few days, it still had 75-100 ppl, while today OPBv2 after only one month is getting less people. It peaks at 50, average is like 25-40 players.
5-20*

Status
Not open for further replies.