Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Coupons At My Shop

Erik#6147

Hello there. If you are reading this you are probably thinking "hmm, what are coupons" or "OOh I bought items at erik6147's store! But coupons are only given with specific circumstances:I must receive a mail send about a truthful amount of items you bought of what. Below, I will list how much you need to buy for how much in coupons. I keep track of my money and who has what coupons of what type, and if you try to scam, it will result in a perm ban from my plot.

-Axes and shovels don't earn you any money in coupons
-Bows give only 10 million off if you buy 3 c-god ones, 5 million off if you buy 3 c-king, and only 1 million off if you buy c-warrior.
-C-god swords, armor, or c-god pickaxes get 20 million every 3 bought, 40 million every 5 bought.
-C-king swords, armor, or picks get 10 million every 3 bought, and 20 million every 5 bought.
-C-warrior swords, armor, or pickaxes get 5 million every 3 bought, and 10 million every 5 bought.
-Enchanted golden apples give you 10 million off every 13 you buy
-Candy gives you no coupons
-Food from my restaurant gives no coupons
-Arrows give 1 million off every 13 bought.

If you like my shop and think it has good prices, like this thread. (My Shop is at /plot h erik6147)

Last edited:
Hello there. If you are reading this you are probably thinking "hmm, what are coupons" or "OOh I bought items at erik6147's store! But coupons are only given with specific circumstances:I must receive a mail send about a truthful amount of items you bought of what. Below, I will list how much you need to buy for how much in coupons. I keep track of my money and who has what coupons of what type, and if you try to scam, it will result in a perm ban from my plot.

-Axes and shovels don't earn you any money in coupons
-Bows give only 10 million off if you buy 3 c-god ones, 5 million off if you buy 3 c-king, and only 1 million off if you buy c-warrior.
-C-god swords, armor, or c-god pickaxes get 20 million every 3 bought, 40 million every 5 bought.
-C-king swords, armor, or picks get 10 million every 3 bought, and 20 million every 5 bought.
-C-warrior swords, armor, or pickaxes get 5 million every 3 bought, and 10 million every 5 bought.
-Enchanted golden apples give you 10 million off every 13 you buy
-Candy gives you no coupons
-Food from my restaurant gives no coupons
-arrows give 1 million off every 13 bought.

If you like my shop and think it has good prices, like this thread.
This is more of a off topic thread, also since it isn't the second post would be post farming. Also wut

Erik#6147

Well, it is kind-of off topic but I thought it may count. As for your questions, coupons are something I give you that you can cash in for that amount of money back :) Sorry, I didn't really think about that it was a little off topic.

Erik#6147

I just saw that my view rates went up a lot. Fencing or some kind of staff, can you please end this conversation to further messages?