Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Most Embarrassing Moments...

Owl

Dedicated Member
Ingame: Tried to make a CS GO sniper montage but ended in how to fail at CS GO montage. Before I decided to make it I was telling all my friends and stuff how cool the sniper montage was gonna be XD

In Real life: Dating 2 sisters at the same time. When it came out, it didn't do so well for my rep...
I've gotten twins messed up but that's low

P0SIN3D

in-game:when i typed in chat for like a hour a then realized that i was muted
irl: most r 18+ moments but my saddest moment was when i bought my gf a 50-100$ necklace for valentines day and after I gave it to her she broke up with me:(:(:( and not writing in text form for English paper and had a 18+ picture on a slideshow for history class by accedent

Mutah

Dedicated Member
in-game:when i typed in chat for like a hour a then realized that i was muted
irl: most r 18+ moments but my saddest moment was when i bought my gf a 50-100$ necklace for valentines day and after I gave it to her she broke up with me:(:(:( and not writing in text form for English paper and had a 18+ picture on a slideshow for history class by accedent
the lies are real :p

FaZe_Shrek

In-game: Hack on a server. (That does not allow it) and get banned. And tell someone to k**.
Irl: Chant Super Dragon at a RCW show (Look it up). Get rejected... Like 3 times xD

Mutah

Dedicated Member
In-Game: on another server i /fixed someone god pick and traded it to the wrong person with almost the exact IGN. ex.-Supposed to trade to Mutagnixx but traded it to Mutagnix
IRL-My friends ex broke up with him because she liked me instead. ANNNNND she broke with him at the top to the Washington Monument. really awkward ride down.

34D

In-Game : Realizing you messaged the wrong person something very, very lets just say weird
Irl : We had art class and I was supposed to paint on the side of the paper I didn't draw the pringle's man on with but I'm like blind and painted on the pringle's man instead of the tree we were making.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
In-Game : Realizing you messaged the wrong person something very, very lets just say weird
Irl : We had art class and I was supposed to paint on the side of the paper I didn't draw the pringle's man on with but I'm like blind and painted on the pringle's man instead of the tree we were making.
lol rip

NotDuck

In Game- Run across the v2 PvP map in 5 seconds while cali was right there unvanished and got banned for hacking xD
Irl: Breaking a pinky in p.e. Via styrofome ball. Making my pfp on opbv1 forums a irl picture of me.