PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChickensGod

I suggested a mod a while ago, and it got accepted. And I got no further messages. Mod was Inventory Tweak, it's been a while and I haven't seem it added to the legal mods folder. Why? It's been like a month.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Would recommend contacting an manager directly with a conversation. I don't think they will see a random thread in global. Or spam tag all the staff to get them to message the manager for you.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Would recommend contacting an manager directly with a conversation. I don't think they will see a random thread in global. Or spam tag all the staff to get them to message the manager for you.
He's saying that it got accepted as a suggestion, the managers at the time were just too lazy to update the legal mods list LOL

Mochi

мocнι ♥
He's saying that it got accepted as a suggestion, the managers at the time were just too lazy to update the legal mods list LOL
Yeah I know what he is talking about. When I was mod, I had told managers to do it but.... yeah...

angyma

Thread locked

I've gone ahead and added this to the Legal Modifications list, feel free to PM me more on this matter if you'd like.​

Status
Not open for further replies.